As we continue the new week here at FWS we are heading to northwest France for a rustic countryside Chateau D’Aveny wedding of English bride Sarah Jane and her French groom Frederic.
Our bride and groom both live in Paris and they decided on holding a French wedding at the beautiful Chateau D’Aveny in Vexin northwestern France. With Sarah Jane being English and Frederic French, they wanted to combine both of their cultures into the wedding allowing their families and friends to experience a truly memorable day.
We’re going to turn things over to Celine Deligey Photographer to guide us through this playful and rustic countryside Chateau D’Aveny wedding…
“Sarah Jane comes from England and Frederic is from France and they both live in Paris. For their wedding Sarah Jane had dreamt for a long time of a romantic venue! They chose the beautiful Chateau D’Aveny, a country chateau nestled in the green hills of Vexin.”
“They decided to combine a bit of both their cultures in order to offer their family and guest a perfect day to live together and to remember. Their wedding day was so joyful! Both playful and very elegant. The bride started her day by drinking champagne with a straw… not to ruin her make up! (But she also had some Pimm’s during the cocktail hour of course!)”
“The bride and groom had prepared a lot of decoration by themselves, inspired by all the wedding blog browsing they had done! And “chapeau bas” because the result was a real success!”
“The 6 hectares park allowed them to organise a fun outdoor cocktail party that was a perfect combination between entertainment (with numerous games to play) and degustation. Plus, we had so many choices for their couple pictures! We decided to enjoy the quiet and beautiful wooded area of the park and they made the most of this quiet time to cuddle and relax before rejoining the excitement of the party.”
“Here are only a few of their incredible thoughtful details:
– The rings were presented in a handmade wooden carved box they had manufactured themselves.
– Sarah Jane had prepared care packages for her bridesmaids and handmade personalized gifts that she gave them in the morning.
– Frederic had built a photo booth with a card box and camera and an instant printer.
– Sarah Jane wanted her friends to wear flower crowns during the cocktail hour so she installed a DIY table for them to create their own.
– As this was a beautiful and very hot day, the wicker fans and the sunshade umbrellas were a great idea!
– The night ended with a jaw-dropping lantern release and each guest was so moved to release their own…
– For the dance floor they brought back all the props from the photo booth so that everyone could have fun!”
Congratulations Sarah Jane and Frederic from everyone here at French Wedding Style!
For even more rustic wedding inspiration check out this rustic Chic French Riviera Wedding.
Rustic Countryside Chateau D’Aveny Wedding Snapshot