I am thrilled to launch a brand new wedding competition today in conjunction with Nicola Milns Photography, the chance to win your wedding photography in France!
One lucky couple who are tying the knot in France has the chance to win their wedding photography for free!! The prize includes a full day wedding package PLUS a pre wedding shoot in France the day before the wedding.
This is such a super prize and Nicola Milns is offering this competition exclusively to French Wedding Style readers, so let’s first find out more about the lady who creates these stunning images.
Nicola: “I’m Nicola, a full time wedding photographer who has had the privilege of recording that special day at venues large and small including St Paul’s Cathedral to the Tin Tabernacle in Brighton.
I love my work as a wedding photographer – from meeting lovely people to capturing photos of their special day, that are both emotive and timeless. The culmination of my work is your wedding album, which is created to tell a story that will give you beautiful memories to treasure forever.
My love of photography originated from street photography and this influences the way I shoot. My wedding photography style is contemporary – a mix of modern, alternative, quirky and creative with a strong storytelling (reportage) theme. I aim to capture those special moments which you will remember forever.
My approach on your wedding day is photo journalistic rather than traditional – so I will catch your friends and family enjoying themselves in a natural and unscripted way – though we always do the traditional group shots and of course make of plenty of time for capturing some beautiful bride and groom imagery.
I have been blessed to capture so many wonderful weddings, which have received the acclaim of being featured on international wedding blogs. I look forward to finding out more about your wedding plans and joining the lucky couples for their weddings in France.”
One lucky couple who are tying the knot in France will receive the wedding photography for free.. inclusive of a full day of wedding photography up to 10 hours, pre wedding shoot in France the day before the wedding, 600 edited images, client gallery, £50 voucher toward a Folio fine art album. Plus all travel and accommodation expenses for myself and 2nd shooter are also included in the prize. (prize value £1400 + travel and accommodation costs)
Also do not fear if you are not the overall winner, as well as the main prize, Nicola is offering 3 additional prizes of a £300 discount off her 8 or 10 hour wedding photography package plus a free pre wedding shoot the day before your wedding.
How to Enter
To enter the competition please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st July with the date of your wedding, location, theme, a recent photograph and a mood board or link to a Pinterest board.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition prize must be taken between November 2014 and May 2015 in France, the exact date to be agreed with the photographer and the couple.
- Entries must be received by 31st July.
- The prize will include the elements listed above, additional items/ prints are available to purchase.
- Coverage of the prize winners and their shoot, including photographs will be required for publicity purposes. This will be discussed and agreed with the winners.
- All entries must be in writing and sent online as described above.
- The competition prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer at Nicola Milns Photography
- No cash alternative will be given in lieu of prizes.
- Your details submitted in entering this competition may be maintained for communication purposes, but will not be passed onto any 3rd parties.
Good Luck and what a set of prizes!
This post is brought to you in collaboration with Nicola Milns Photography