This competition is now closed –
It’s the weekend! But that doesn’t mean that at French Wedding Style we stop and today I have a jaw dropping competition to launch – the chance to win your wedding film with Paperweight Films!
The combination of talent behind the lens and an unbridled passion for capturing each couple’s unique story makes wedding cinematography a natural fit for Lindsay and David at Paperweight Films. From Lindsay and David: “We are passionate about making beautiful, honest, and emotional films for couples, all while providing them with the comfort and feel of working with a friend. Our films are timeless, emotional, warm, and honest. To achieve this, we take a fly-on-the-wall, documentary approach to filming a wedding and are committed to being unobtrusive. We believe that the best, truest moments come alive on camera this way.
We firmly believe that weddings should be documented, not set-up or recreated. During your wedding, we won’t run down the aisle with Steadicam vests, you’ll never have to hit a “mark,” and we’ll never ask for a second “take” of your first look.”
Win your wedding film worth $5500 courtesy of Paperweight Films
The prize is for a full day of coverage of your wedding during July/ August of 2014 in France.
Package Value – $5500
Full day of wedding day coverage
Highlight Film – a three minute film of your day delivered online
Feature Film – a fifteen to twenty minute film of your wedding delivered on disc
Extra chapters of your full ceremony, first dance, and toasts on disc
Three final DVD or Blu-ray copies
How to enter to WIN your wedding film in France
Please tell us in 250 words or less, why you think you should win your wedding film and add in a picture, as we like to put a face to a name. We want to know about your love story and your plans for your big day.
You can enter online by emailing your entry to Monique@frenchweddingstyle.com with the subject header Win my Wedding Film. The closing date for entries is 9th September 2013.
The competition prize includes the package stated above, but excludes travel and accommodation specifically airfare from San Francisco Bay Area, 2-3 nights hotel accommodations.
Good Luck everyone!
Terms & Conditions
- The wedding competition is open to all couples, however the prize must be taken between July/ August 2014 in France. The actual date of the wedding must be agreed and booked in advance.
- The prize will include the elements listed above (VALUE $5,500)
- The Prize specifically excludes all travel and accommodation fees.
- Coverage of the prize winners and their wedding, including film will be required for publicity purposes. This will be discussed and agreed with the winners.
- All entries must be in writing and sent online as described above.
- The competition prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer for Paperweight Films.
- No cash alternative will be given in lieu of prize.
- Further details on Paperweight Films can be viewed online at www.paperweightfilms.com
- Your details submitted in entering this competition may be maintained for communication purposes, but will not be passed onto any 3rd parties.