This competition is now closed
We are starting May off with a BANG over here at French Wedding Style as I have such an amazing competition to launch with you today – the chance for one couple to win their own fairytale wedding venue in France!
Win your ‘Exclusive Hire’ fairytale wedding venue at a beautiful French Château worth €10,000 euro for up to 50 guests to be held in May 2014.
To mark Chateau des Buis historic 850th Birthday celebrations in May 2014, they are offering one couple the chance to win exclusive hire of the Chateau for you and 50 guests.
Chateau des Buis is a 13th Century Chateau in the Rhone-Alps that throughout its long history has been home to only two families, with the current owners having lived there for the last 350 years. Château des Buis is situated in an elevated position, overlooking the Ain Valley, near the town of Bourg-en-Bresse (between Lyon and Geneva). It derives its name from the type of box hedging that can be seen around the formal gardens and is typical of borders used in both French and Italian (Italianate) garden designs in many Châteaux and Palaces – including Versailles.
Chateau des Buis is set within scenic French countryside allowing both indoor and outdoor ceremonies and receptions. In addition to the beautiful gardens they also have State recognised unique historical fresco’s in both the courtyard and the Fresco room in the main house adding to the unique setting for your wedding day.
How to enter to WIN your own fairytale wedding venue in France
Please tell us in 250 words or less, why you think you should be the lucky winner of this luxury wedding day. This is the perfect opportunity to win the fairytale wedding of your dreams.
You can enter online by emailing your entry to [email protected] with the subject header Château des Buis Wedding Competition. The closing date for entries is 30th September 2013. The lucky Winner will be announced on the French Wedding Style Blog on 30th October 2013.
The competition prize includes the exclusive hire of the Château des Buis facilities (grounds, orangerie & bridal suite) for a ceremony and reception for up to 50 people and 30 bottles of Château des Buis Grand Cru wine for the Aperitif. It includes the use of all designated facilities, dedicated Wedding Planner, ceremony Officient, complimentary overnight stay in the Bridal Suite for the Bride & Groom followed by Champagne breakfast.
The prize does not include catering, which will be charged separately (based on the selection specified by the winning couple).
Château des Buis has an exclusive contract with Belle Momenti Photography for the provision of photographic services for all weddings. This service is excluded from the above prize and will be subject to an additional charge. Château des Buis does not permit any other professional photographers to photograph at the venue.
Terms & Conditions
- The wedding competition is open to all couples, however the prize must be taken between 1st – 30th May 2014. The actual date of the wedding must be agreed and booked in advance.
- The prize will include the elements listed above (VALUE €10,000) – any additional requirements must be booked and will be subject to a separate charge
- All wedding catering is provided by external award winning caterers. The Prize specifically excludes all catering services, which must be booked separately and will be subject to additional charge.
- Coverage of the prize winners and their wedding, including photographs will be required for publicity purposes. This will be discussed and agreed with the winners.
- All entries must be in writing and sent online as described above.
- The competition prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer for
Château des Buis.
- Employees of BMP Services (UK) Ltd or FrenchWeddingStyle are not eligible to enter.
- FrenchWeddingStyle Editor’s decision is final – no correspondence will be entered into.
- No cash alternative will be given in lieu of prize.
- Further details on Château des Buis (and its services) can be viewed online at www.chateaudesbuis.com.
- Your details submitted in entering this competition may be maintained for communication purposes, but will not be passed onto any 3rd parties.
Good Luck everyone!