This competition is now closed – the winner is Melissa Ladd.
I have a delectable competition for you today from the talented French Made, the genius behind the DIY Tutorial for Petits Fours to win bespoke wedding favours.
French Made is a London based dessert table company specialising in Anglo-French inspired custom cakes, sweets, favours and styling. Until the end of May, they are offering French Wedding Style readers the chance to win a set of their best selling wedding favours.
The prize is for 15 bespoke wedding favours that you can choose the colours and style to match your wedding theme and if you need any more, you’ll receive 20% off the extra ones.
French Wedding Style Blog – Photography Copyright (c) 2012, Carla Thomas
Lets find out more about the lady Lou behind French Made: “I was born in Marseille, in the south of France. I started baking as a teenager and haven’t stopped since. Celebrating in style with good food has always been paramount for members of my French family. So for me it’s almost innate. Also, as well as being quite creative, I’ve always been attracted to what’s fashionable in a quirky way. For me, French Made has allowed me to combine it all tradition, creativity and quirkyness as well as my love for the shabby chic/ rustic/ vintage style.“
“I started making favours at my friends and family weddings and Christenings. They are very traditional in France. You can’t really get away with not giving one of them to your guests. I fell in love the way you can adapt to the different styles and themes.”
To enter the competition, simply follow the instructions below:
- ‘Like’ the Facebook frenchmade page
- Leave a comment below and let me know your favourite french delicacy and why.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition will run until May 31st 2012
- French Made London and I will pick a winner based on your comment below.
- French Made London will contact the winner to discuss design and delivery of wedding favours.
- The prize is for 15 bespoke boxed wedding favours, extras can be purchased with a 20% off.
- The prize will be posted 2nd class via Royal mail and is open to UK residents only. Please allow 7-10 days for your prize to be created and delivered.
- The prize may not be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternative will be offered
- Your details submitted in entering this competition may be maintained for communication purposes, but will not be passed onto any 3rd parties.
Monique x x