Competition is now closed – the winner is Vuokko Rautiainen!
I have a fabulous competition to share with you today, the chance to win a wedding dress.
I have had some wonderful competitions on the blog of late, but today’s is your very own chance to win a wedding dress work £350 from Minna Bridal. Designer Minna Hepburn launched her first Bridal Collection in 2011, which become a hit with clients all over the world and gained her a reputation for beautiful ethereal wedding dresses at affordable prices.
French Wedding Style – © Photography Minna
Her second collection “Love Letter” launched online on December 2012 and was inspired by an old peticoat and a love letter found from the local anitque market, created using luxurious fabrics and hand embellished detailing whilst all dresses are below £1000.
The second collection is a seamless continuation from her previous vintage-inspired feminine range, featuring over twenty gowns, handmade in her London Studio. Completing the vintage bridal look the new collection also offers a stunning range of veils, hats, hair adornments and a petticoat all made in her new Dorset based showroom.
Brand new this season is the ‘Pimp My Dress’ customising kit, which is made from over 30 handmade embelishments, full instructions and a sewing kit, allowing customers to customise their dress. With no previous sewing experience and retailing for just £45, it is also the perfect hen night gift idea.
The Prize – Johanna Dress
All you need to do to be in with a chance to win Johanna dress directly above, is to leave a comment on the blog below with your name and why you thinking that you should win the dress. One winner will be chosen by Minna and the winner will be announced here on the blog.
You might be looking for your main wedding dress, a second dress for your reception or for your romantic destination wedding, we just want to find out more about you and your dream wedding.
To find out more about Minna’ s other creations visit Minna’s website and shop for your wedding dress and accessories online.
Terms and Conditions…
- There is no cash alternative
- Only one entry per person via leaving a comment below
- This competition will end at 21st March 2013 at Midnight.
- The prize is a Johanna dress in standard S, M, or L size. Website description of Johanna dress: “Simple lace shift dress with short sleeves and vintage lace embellishment at the front making each piece one of a kind. Johanna is loosely cut and has a tie belt fixed on the waist, that doubles up as a veil. Delicate veil is made from silk georgette and embellished with hand sewn vintage lace motifs. Simply slips on.”
- No alterations or embroidery is included
- This prize is not refundable or exchangeable
- No returns are acceptable on this item
- The winner will be contacted via email from the comments below.
- Your details submitted in entering this competition may be maintained for communication purposes, but will not be passed onto any 3rd parties.