This competition is now closed and the winner is Cee!
I have some wonderful competitions on the blog at the moment and I am super excited today to add another one, the chance for one reader to win a Shabby Apple Dress!
If you don’t know who Shabby Apple is, where have you been and you are in for a real treat. Shabby Apple is an online boutique specialising in vintage clothing, with so many dresses, skirts and accessories for every retro style. I love vintage and retro designs, the silhouettes, the tailoring and at Shabby Apple there are so many super pretty styles for you to choose from.
Dress: Summer wind
Outfit: FoxGlove Top / Going to the Chapel skirt
Competition: The lovely people over at Shabby Apple are offer one lucky reader the chance to win one of their aptly love themed dresses, Heart of Me, SnapDragon and Together Forever.
All you need to do to be in with a chance to win a Shabby Apple dress, is to leave a comment on the blog below, with your favourite dress and complete the sentence “I will wear my Shabby Apple dress …………”
One winner will be chosen at random and the winner will be announced here on the blog.
Good Luck, I would LOVE to be able to enter to win one of these dresses!
Terms and Conditions…
- The prize is only available for shipping within the US.
- There is no cash alternative
- Only one entry per person via leaving a comment below
- This competition will end at 2nd September 2013 at Midnight.
- The prize is for a Heart of Me, SnapDragon and Together Forever dress.
- The winner will be contacted via email from the comments below to find their dress size.
- The prize includes postal delivery to US location.
- This prize is not refundable or exchangeable
- No returns are acceptable on this item
- Your details submitted in entering this competition may be maintained for communication purposes, but will not be passed onto any 3rd parties.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.