This competition is now closed – the winner is Corinne Cibot
I have a fabulous competition to launch with you today, the chance for one couple to win a photoshoot on the French Riviera with Loveable Photography.
Loveable Photography specialise in capturing memories on the French Riviera and Provence, including proposals, engagements, elopements, trash the dress shoots and those looking to capture their honeymoon adventures in the South of France.
If you love the French Riviera, Nice, Cannes, Monaco and Provence, here is your chance to win a couples portrait shoot in the South of France!
French Wedding Style Blog – Photography © Loveable Photography
Lee from Loveable Photography on the French Riviera says: “I know what it is like to plan a proposal, I know what it is like to plan a wedding and I know what it is like when these beautiful memories aren’t done justice by being captured. Together we will plan a shoot that reflects your personalities and creates a photographic souvenier that lasts a lifetime.”
The competition is open to engaged couples and those who are already married, you just need to be in love! The competition isn’t restricted to an engagement shoot, anniversary shoot or pre-wedding shoot, the competition is open to any romantic couple looking to star in their own photo shoot.
The prize is for a romantic 3 hour shoot for two worth €450
• 3 Hours of coverage
• 75- – 100 digital and web format images will be delivered via file transfer.
To enter and win a photoshoot email Lee at Loveable Photography with your name, and “I want to win a photoshoot” in the subject line.
Terms and Conditions:
- Dates are subject to availability
- The photoshoot occurs on the French Riviera
- The prize is available to be taken anytime before end June 2014, availability dependent.
- The prize does not include travel and accommodation costs to South of France
- Only one entry per person/couple
- Competition closes at midnight on 24th June 2013.
- The winner will be chosen at random
- Your details submitted in entering this competition may be maintained for communication purposes, but will not be passed onto any 3rd parties.