Welcome to Wednesday and the most delicious Gluten free chocolate cake recipe ever! If you are planning a DIY wedding, then looking for recipes for wedding cakes or wedding desserts, sounds fun, but looking for easy gluten free recipes can be more difficult. Today the multi talented Paris based photographer Celine Chhuon is sharing her other passion with us, that of baking.
Time to be honest,, DIY bride or not – who doesn’t love an easy chocolate cake recipe and I just wanted to feature this sumptuous recipe!
I can’t wait to try this and if you do, leave a comment below with a picture. Be prepared for some gratuitous food images!
Back to the recipe and Celine says: ” This is probably the easiest and most delicious chocolate cake to bake! It never fails to impress my guests each time I make it! It’s really the secret weapon for a last minute dessert for busy people who can’t go through a million steps to make a dessert. This recipe includes only 3 easy steps and you can even make them in advance and freeze the dough in individual muffin tins to just bake them whenever you need.”
Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Recipe:
- 4 organic fresh eggs
- 125g of organic butter– salted butter for those who like salty/sweet combination
- 300g of dark chocolate (70% cacao)+ 1 optional tablespoon of raw cacao powder for those who like intense chocolaty taste
- 2 tablespoon of rice or corn flour
- 2 tablespoon of brown sugar
- Beat eggs and sugar together until a slight foam forms, add the flour and the cacao powder
- Melt your butter and chocolate in a saucepan on a low heat. Add to mixture
- Fill in individual muffin baking tins or muffin tray. Bake at 210°c (410°F) for 10 MINUTES! no more, no less. Take out of the oven, let it cool down for about 10 minutes before serving. And for those who want to take this dessert to the next level : add a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
See more DIY wedding projects here or for more cake inspiration here.