This blogger is taking some time off, I am away from the laptop and enjoying the sunshine for a wedding related project! Have a fabulous day and make sure to live, laugh and love. Leave me a message in the comments below and I will get back to you shortly BEEP.
But what has been happening in the world of French Weddings this week? Let’s catch up with The Sunday R&R:
Monday started with a DIY shabby chic wedding from Brittany.
Monday afternoon I launched a competition to win a photo shoot on the French Riviera.
Tuesday – Groom Beauty Tips.
Wednesday – I launched my search for the new Belle Bride, if you’re getting married in France, be sure to read.
Wednesday afternoon, if you have been in business under 18 months, find out how to win FREE sponsorship.
Thursday – it was all about the dance of love with a wedding film from Brittany.
On Friday I introduced you the extremely talented Fanny Liautard and her haute couture wedding dresses.
That is the round up of this week on French Wedding Style, but here are some of the other weddings and ideas that have caught my eye this week:
- A stunning wedding soiree in the hilltop village of Eze on the French Riviera, by FWS sponsor Lavender & Rose Weddings.
- Monet inspired wedding with lace, fabulous flowers and beautiful bride, full of inspiration
- Romantic Bordeaux Bridal Shoot to Make You Swoon with beautiful detailing and of course set in the stunning city of Bordeaux
- Planning a retro or rustic themed/ styled wedding then hop over to Green Wedding Shoes for a boho chic wedding shoot
- The owner of Farasha Style, and her husband Jeffery Wright got married in Chateau de Bagnols in the Beaujolais wine region outside of Lyon
Love Its will be back again next week!