Happy Sunday – how is everyone and what are we all up to today? I have my monthly planning meeting with Mr T, blogging and then off to the coast for a walk and some photos. That sounds like a lot, best get the first pot of coffee on and get cracking on with The Sunday R&R.
On Monday we started with a romantic weekend wedding in Versailles, when Dominic proposed to Vanessa’s with her Grandmother’s vintage wedding ring at a beautiful log cabin in Canada, it was only the beginning of their story, that ended with a romantic weekend wedding in Versailles France. See full wedding in France.
Wednesday saw the start of Cannes week and I celebrated with an introduction to Cannes Film Festival 2013 – see full post.
On Thursday as the Festival de Cannes got underway yesterday, guest blogger and award winning accessories designer Jo Barnes – Vintage Headdresses & Accessories takes a look at creating Hollywood glamour outfits worthy of any red carpet, from the high street. See full accessories post.
Friday saw the blog filled with Alist stars as with the Cannes Film Festival currently underway it seemed only fitting that I featured a star studded wedding in Poitou Charentes France from the beautiful Ars-en-Ré commune, on Île de Ré Island in Southwest France. See full celebrity wedding.
Celebrating Saturday with a retro chic riverside real wedding from Paris, set along the River Seine with Notre Dame Cathedral as the backdrop. View real wedding in Paris
Elsewhere on the web:
- Cheer yourself up from any gloomy weather with some vintage spring bridal inspiration
- Doesn’t matter where in the world you are getting married a homespun luxe-backyard picnic themed wedding is always going to be fabulous!
- Romantic outdoor wedding in the South of France for Esme and Leo in the beautiful woodlands of Plan de la Tour
- I have a soft spot for Islamorada in the Florida Keys as we visited there on my tour, this Islamorada Beach wedding by KT Merry shows the area in all its beauty
- Considering a farm wedding setting, this green and white dinner party outdoor inspiration shoot has wonderful and fresh ideas
Before I start this weeks Love It’s I would like to thank those readers who are loving the series and email in with your Love It suggestions. Keep them coming and if you have a Love It product or suggestion send it into email@example.com with the subject line Love It!
♥ Whether you are holiday packing and looking for space saving options, this one clutch two ways is perfect for evening glitz and daytime glamour ♥ How cute is this lipstick cup for coffee whilst blogging ♥ This Amethyst cocktail ring can be added to my collection soon ♥ Frou colour lipstick from Mac this shade apparently looks great on all skin types with all hair colors ♥ This dress is super cute ready for summer ♥ Paris lovers, this Paris themed cake is amazing ♥ Comfy and stylish casual dress to flatter the waist line ♥ To think of you is to smile – LOVE IT! ♥
Have a wonderful Sunday and let me know what you are up to in the comments below