Good Morning lovely ladies, how are we all today, have anything exciting planned? Hubby (the technical mastermind behind FWS and The Amour List) and I have a meeting today to strategize. Living and working with your husband is wonderful and traumatic at the same time, so to make sure that we keep pushing forward with the business, we schedule a meeting once a month together, complete with agenda and minutes.
It might sound extreme, but you need to separate business partners with love partners. It works for us, we are productive, driven, can debate with each other as business partners and once finished go out for a lovely lunch as husband and wife. So lots of planning and developments afoot today.
Onto the Sunday R&R, Monday started with the continuing love story of Donna and Yann and their pre wedding shoot in Paris by Melvin Gilbert Photography.
Tuesday was the third in the series to find out more about the support workers and unseen heroes who make weddings truly memorable and today we meet one of the experts who captures those memories, Katy Lunsford.
I love the vintage feel to this photo!
A setting of red barns, a 1700’s Farm House, wheat fields, ponds, horses and even some days old farm kittens were the perfect blend of vintage and country for this chic inspirational shoot.
Friday’s post was short but ever so sweet a secret proposal in Paris captured by Juliane Berry. Maybe it is the utter romantic in me, but I love the idea of secret emails and planning that goes behind a secret proposal and the moment when the recipient realises what is going on, just pure happiness!
Yesterday I was delighted to share with you a shabby chic vintage wedding shoot created by the first specialist vintage wedding organiser and stylist in Hungary! Mimi, the owner of the newly started Events with Love, had the dream to show how lovely a shabby chic vintage wedding could be to the brides of Hungary. I love the Nanna in this shoot!
Elsewhere on the web:
- Parisian elopement by WeddingLight on Style Me Pretty, and if you want to see more photos from this wedding check out when Jennifer and Donny appeared on French Wedding Style
- Rustic Californian Park wedding over on Rock n Roll Bride
My smile file for this week:
- Email from a Sponsor: “Just had a nice bride on the phone for a wedding in France coming from your lovely blog”!!
- Lacking ideas for dinner and creating steak, waffle, salad and peppercorn sauce wraps, inspired by Dinners, Drive-In and Dives (my cheesy TV pleasure), so naughty but tasty delicious!
- Movie night with hubby and watching Midnight in Paris
- Reconnecting with an old friend and arranging to meet up for drinks soon
- Having the best month on the blog ever for figures, and it isn’t even the end of the month yet!
I have been so busy this week, I haven’t had much time to catch up with other blogs, so during the course of a week if you find a blog post that I just have to see, leave a comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org