Have we all started Sunday with a lovely lazy start? I book ed in a sleep in this morning in the diary so while I snap up some extra R&R of my own, here is the French Wedding Style Sunday R&R for you to sink your teeth into.
Whether you are looking for a winter wedding retreat or a summer picturesque wedding location, on Tuesday I featured our first Limelight on Chamonix.
Living in Singapore, but with most of their friends and family still in the UK, Rebecca and Kristian decided on a French Chateau wedding with international flavour just outside Paris. The couple wanted a wedding that was rustic and not too opulent, but also easy to reach for all their guests, deciding on Chateau des conde only 2 hours from Paris.
If you are planning Valentine’s Day then be sure to check out the exclusive Valentine’s Day offers that were on the blog on Friday.
Soo much beautiful bridalwear inspiration on Saturday with the new 2013 Collection from Laure de Sagazan.
Elsewhere on the web:
- Garden Shabby chic over on Wedding Chicks
- Parisian Engagement session on Style Me Pretty
- Lavender Farm engagement session Rustic Wedding Chic
- Reader comment on FWS Facebook Page that made me smile all day long: “Just wanted to stop by and say that i have been following your blog for a while now and i cant praise you enough. Very inspiring work. A big thank you.”
- My niece’s Birthday and tea party
- The snow falling and the two cats being terrified of going out in it
- Trying out my new snow boots to build a snowman with an hour glass waist line
- Sharing a bottle of bubble and snacks just because!
Have a wonderful Sunday all.