The first Sunday R&R back after the Christmas break, did you have a lovely festive period? At Trulove HQ we have been hard at it getting ready to launch a new project, which is where I will be today – more news to follow soon!
If you missed any of the daily posts over Christmas fear not as you can catch up in today’s R&R. On Monday we started with a beautiful boho Lavender and Lace inspirational shoot from Connie Dai Photography and the Vintage Affair Events and Rentals team – see full shoot.
On Tuesday in my inspiration board, it just had to be full on Christmas wedding ideas and what better place than Paris as the muse.
A stunning real wedding from France for you to digest after a large Christmas day feast full of beautiful rustic charm!
Catching up on our wedding inspiration we headed to US with the team from Cedarwood for some French farm inspired wedding ideas.
Saturday we rounded the week off with some advice from real bride Carla on planning a wedding abroad!
Elsewhere on the web:
- Christmas is one of the most popular times to get married and this engagement session is festive chic
- Loving the vintage and rustic theme on Rock n Roll Bride in this real wedding
- Christmas Dinner party inspiration on Style Me Pretty, loving the favour bags!
- The red hues, the snow, the romance – fabulous Christmas Woodland inspiration on Ruffled
- Loving the unique and inspiring bridal looks on Burnetts Boards
- A wonderful competition for one lucky couple to win a Valentine’s engagement shoot in Paris