Good Sunday Morning Trulovers! Only two weekends left before Christmas, who has been out shopping this weekend? Anyone visited any fabulous Christmas markets?
Today was a rather exciting weekend at Trulove HQ, as behind the scenes elves were working their magic and emails went out regarding a new look project coming on the blog in early January. Brides to be, this project is aimed just for you and making your destination wedding planning a little easier. What am I like teasing you, but all will be revealed soon!
Not long left of 2013, but we had another fabulous week on the blog starting on Monday with a bright note with a neon wedding from the Dordogne in South West France – read full wedding here.
Weddings don’t have to be years in the planning and Wednesday real wedding couple showed that you can create a vintage wedding dream in Paris in just 2 months – read full wedding here.
On Thursday it was all about the wedding dress pretty as I introduced the latest collection from Paris designer Suzanne Ermann.
On Friday we rounded off the week with another French inspired wedding, with a wedding car I just fell in love with! – Read full wedding here.
On Saturday it was time to get in a shopping frame of mind as guest blogger Carey Hawkins shared with us her top stocking filler wish list.
The week was rounded off with some advice for all those planning to propose and how to keep it quiet!
Elsewhere on the web this week:
- Looking for some rich winter inspiration then the decadent holiday couture post on Burnett’s Boards is for you
- Some of my favourite mis-matched bridesmaids this year over on real wedding on Bridal Musings
- Rustic and such beautiful shades in the real South of France wedding on Style Me Pretty
- A truly beautiful location for the destination wedding on FlyAway Bride, Cap Ferret
- For the Poinsett Hotel image alone this real wedding on Borrowed and Bleu is fabulous!
- Sound of Music Wedding – do I need to say any more!
- All about the love for an intimate beach ceremony in France on Rock n Roll Bride
- A wonderful competition for one lucky couple to win a Valentine’s engagement shoot in Paris!
*** Special Offers ***
I have a fabulous exclusive offer for you today from FWS Sponsor Bliss Travels – A romantic trip for two over Valentine’s Day weekend or Christmas holidays to Paris!
Offer is for February 13-16 or 17, 2014 and December 21-24 (limited space)
Get a fourth night free over Valentine’s Day when you book a three night trip to Paris with Bliss Travels before December 20th
3 night trip includes: deluxe boutique Left Bank lodging, breakfasts, a gourmet 3 course lunch for two with wines, a privately guided visit through romantic Montmartre, museum passes, tickets to a Seine river cruise, Champagne, chocolates and more…all for $1,500 per person!
See Bliss Travels website for all inclusions and details. Subject to availability. Mention French Wedding Style when booking to get free 4th night. Contact [email protected] or 609 462 6213 to book now.
Have a wonderful day!