Good Morning Trulovers, I say sheepishly after a wonderful evening last night with friends, good food cooked by Mr Trulove and there may have been one or two bottles of wine and bubbles involved! My new favourite
hangover delicate head cure, is Peppermint tea brewed with thyme leaves and then time I think for a brisk walk to freshen the mind.
But before I head out, time to recapin The Sunday R&R on another wonderful week on French Wedding Style that started on Monday as we put the winter behind us with a sun-drenched wedding in the Provence countryside, a stunning venue and a dreamy bridal dress – read full wedding here.
Inspiration Tuesday and I look at a Provence inspired board with Love in the Olive Groves.
With a Provence theme going through this week, for our real wedding Wedneday it was a Vintage inspired wedding complete with unique antique wedding decorations.
On Thursday I was delighted to share an exclusive interview with sponsor and renowned planner Kerry Bracken from Lavender & Rose.
On Friday we left Provence and headed to Paris for a honeymoon shoot.
To round off the week we caught up with real bride Cassie who has booked her wedding photographer!
Elsewhere from across the web:
- Rustic, fall and wonderful inspiration over on Style Me Pretty
- In line with my own Olive grove inspiration this week head over to Bridal Musings for shoot in Provence
- A backyard wedding has never looked so good! Head over to Boho Weddings for a DIY rustic wedding full of delightful details.
- I am big fans of M& J Photography and their Tuscan wedding over on Rock My Wedding is just fabulous and the brides dress, I am in love!
- Rustic rural Colarado retreat on Snippet & Ink, the escort card are a stroke of genius
- Loving floral crowns? Head over to English-wedding for an inspirational shoot full of them
- Such romantic inspiration for a ballroom wedding over on Burnetts Boards
- A new new competition for one lucky couple to win a Valentine’s engagement shoot in Paris!
- Simply French Markets are offering 10 luckky people the chance to win one of their personalised burlap prints! The prints can feature any message and as well as Christmas presents would make a cute wedding sign. Enter French Home Decor Competition
Do you like pretty things? Then you will love the exclusive offer that I have for you from The Sweet Hostess! Specialising in dessert table props, party accessories and decorations, they are offering FWS readers a 10% off any purchase during November. To secure your discount use code FWSNOV at www.thesweethostess.co.uk
Sneak Peak of what’s on the blog next week: