Happy Sunday my lovely readers, how are you? I hope that you have been having a lovely weekend so far. As the days get gloomier and winter is truly here, hibernation happens at Trulove HQ. This hibernation manifests in blankets being standard issue at all work desks, bulk orders of Nespresso, biscuit tin constantly stocked and new cashmere socks ordered. And that is just for office mode!
How do you get ready for winter, I would love to know, leave me a comment below.
Any-whos, back to The Sunday R&R and on Monday we started with a beautiful real life wedding from Basque country where the bride wore a stunning Laure de Sagazan wedding dress – read full wedding.
Tuesday morning was a time for some creative indulgence as I look towards coffee for my wedding inspiration board.
Tuesday afternoon we were all about the bridal pretty on the blog as I showcased the fabulous new Claire Pettibone bridal collection.
I was in awe for Wendesdays real wedding as we were off to the Alps for a wedding with just THE most spectacular views.- see full wedding here.
If you are getting married in the South of France then be sure to read Thursday mornings post, as I introduce you to an English speaking photographer who not only loves shooting weddings, but also loves Provence – meet Provence Wedding Photography.
I do love a competition and on Thursday afternoon I launched a new one, where you could win one of 10 personalised burlap prints.
Are you planning a wedding in France? Yes then be sure to read the planning journey of Mademoislle Slimalicious aka Cyndie.
Just what do you do with all of those unofficial wedding photos caught on camera? Make them into your own The Unofficial Wedding Album.
Other wedding delights from across the web this week:
- Starting the week and a fabulous find, the real life wedding with a Parisian Farmer Market theme on Green Wedding Shoes
- An ultra romantic misty mountain wedding inspiration board from Burnetts Boards
- Relaxed boho chic wedding at Twin Peaks Ranch on Green Wedding Shoes
- A beautiful wedding from Paris over on Style Me Pretty
- Envious and completely in love with this 1920’s real wedding from South of France on One Fab Day, just fabulous!
- Lovely elopement in Paris planned in only 2 weeks!
- If music is the food of love – then eat on with this Shabby Chic music inspired wedding on Wedding Chicks
- Love the Ombre water DIY backdrop on DesignSponge
- Labelled as Provence styled shoot, which I would question the Provence inspiration, but never the less a lovely romantic shoot over on Style Me Pretty
Do you like pretty things? Then you will love the exclusive offer that I have for you from The Sweet Hostess! Specialising in dessert table props, party accessories and decorations, they are offering FWS readers a 10% off any purchase during November. To secure your discount use code FWSNOV at www.thesweethostess.co.uk
I couldn’t leave you without a sneaky look at what is coming up on the blog next week:
Have a fabulous day!