Morning all! I hope that you are having a lovely weekend and this can start your Sunday off in the R&R way. You know that I like the odd cup of coffee now and then, right?! Let me preface this by saying this is pointless and completely irrelevant.
However I can’t even remember where I saw it, probably on instagram, but someone had a photo of their desk with a really happy mug located on it. TThat start some serious mug envy every time I had a coffee. Now I know that there are many important things going on in the world, but for me the mug situation is gloomy.
I spend A LOT of time at the computer so my mug is nearly always in my sight line. I have tried other mugs, but nothing seems chipper and inspiring on my office desk. The lovely hubby has even taken to mocking me, calling it “mugate” as I can’t find an inspiring mug to purchase. So I turn to you dear readers and ask, what mugs do you have and why?
On Monday I started the week with a Village Fete themed wedding in Provence at a Rustic Vineyard – see full wedding here.
Tuesday was all about adding in some fun and colour with my confetti themed wedding inspiration board.
In her last post as a single women, Belle Bride Hollie Nilsson talks us through how she is creating a personalised wedding her way.
Wednesday saw me showcase a romantic Fine Art Photography session in Paris by Kurt Vinion!
Bridal Market is upon us and before this I was delighted to showcase the South of France inspired latest collection ‘Fleurs Sauvages’ by Jessica Charleston on Thursday.
Saturday treats – How about a wedding dress made of macarons? Created by the team at Ganache Macaron find out how!
And I finished off the week with some pretty bling on the blog!
My favourites from elsewhere on the web this week:
- First up is a delightful relaxed country wedding over on Boho Weddings
- I love some lavender and this styled shoot from Wedding Chicks is fabulous
- Two of my favourite things, great DIY tutorials and wearing flowers in your hair on Green Wedding Shoes
- Want to make wedding favours a bit different? The Natural Wedding Blog has some great ideas on making your own edible wedding favours
- Planning a beach wedding, then b.loved beach siren inspiration shoot is boholovely
- Following my own confetti filled inspiration this week, the engagement shoot on Green Wedding Shoes is pop tastic
- For the initial image alone, this one is included in my top pics, love a vintage car very James Bond over on Boho Weddings.
Be sure to check in next week, I have lots for you including meeting our newest team member!
Have a fabulous Sunday!