Good Sunday Morning lovely readers and how has your weekend been so far? It was Mother Trulove’s Birthday celebrations yesterday, so I spent the day baking and decorating for a surprise party. On the menu a 3 tiered red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting that went down a treat!
So this week is the Wedding Magazine Awards at The Ritz in London. I have nearly finalised by outfit, hair and make up booked and silly impractical but oh so pretty shoes at the ready! If you are interested to see behind the scenes of the awards be sure to follow me on Instagram where I will be posting pictures.
If we were looking for breath-taking views, Monday’s real wedding in Morzine was the perfect tonic, with picture perfect views for a garden styled wedding in France
Last day of the month so we said goodbye to #month of macarons and recap some of my favourite macaron moments.
I really do look forward to putting together the inspiration boards for a Tuesday and today I went super girl with baby pink wedding ideas
Whether you are planning a wedding or just love the wedding world, Wednesday’s peek behind the scenes of a styled shoot is just plain interesting!
Hands up, I have some serious wedding venue envy as we catch up with Belle Bride Mademoiselle Slimalicious as she books her wedding venue in France.
For the last real wedding of the week we danced alongside the bride, groom and their guests under the stars.
And just incase we haven’t had enough bridal fabulousness, I rounded up the working week with a woodland nymph bridal accessories shoot – love it!
Who shopped for their wedding dress yesterday? I hope that you stopped by to view the new stunning collection from Bo & Luca.
What a week!
Elsewhere on the web:
- Get lost in the beautiful details from a real wedding from the South of France over on Style Me Pretty
- Who doesn’t remember the wedding of Ross and Emily in Friends? Well if you are in the majority that do you must view this wedding on Rock n Roll Bride
- Rustic wedding vineyard delight over on real wedding on Wedding Chicks
- Can’t decide on where to get married, then have the best of both worlds, a ceremony in Italy and celebrate in France on Fly Away Bride
- I do love lavender and this lavender farm real wedding is just delightful on Wedding Chicks
- If you are looking to create a Paris inspired shoot around the world, this styled shoot on Style Me Pretty has some fabulous inspiration
- DIY and homemade real wedding inspiration over on Boho Weddings
- Enter our latest fashion competition with one lucky reader able to win a beautiful Plum Pretty Sugar dress that is honeymoon perfect! – Closes at midnight tonight!
- On Thursday I launched a fabulous brand new competition to win a photo shoot in South of France – find out how to enter!
Have a fabulous day!