Happy Sunday! I have a wonderful day off planned today, well a tiny little bit of work first then off out with old friends to catch up over lunch and maybe the odd glass of wine! What are you planning on doing with your Sunday, any unusual plans?
The voting has closed for the Wedding Magazine Awards and before the big ceremony on 8th October, I wanted to say a really heart-felt thank you to everyone who voted. Getting to this stage really did mean a lot to me and it brightened my day when you emailed, Facebooked, tweeted that you had voted. Now need to finalise my outfit and then off to The Ritz!
On Monday we started the week with a fabulous real life wedding at the fairytale Chateau d’Esclimont complete with beautiful wedding video – see full real wedding here.
On Tuesday it was inspiration board time and I looked at a lavender and silver combination style.
Wednesday started off with a trip to the town called love, for a real wedding set against the backdrop of the Alps.
Rounding up Wednesday I shared a fabulous new offer for 15% of with Bridal Eyewear.
It was competition time on Thursday as we launched a brand new competition to win a photo shoot in France!
For all of us married couples out there who are looking for inspiration on your wedding day, be sure to check out this anniversary shoot in Paris, complete with waltz!
Finishing up the week we have gone a little risqué as I look at Burlesque!
Other fabulous finds on the internet:
- I am having a woodland wedding phase at the moment and this week’s fix is a beautiful one on Wedding Chics
- For some super pretty dessert table ideas head over to Burnett’s Boards
- Macarons and love, what is just not to adore about this shoot over on Bridal Musings
- If you are getting married in or near the centre of Paris a day after the wedding shoot such as this one on Style Me Pretty is a fabulous must!
- Inspired by Chocolat, be sure to head over to Green Wedding Shoes for some French country inspiration
- We all know that I love shoes right? If you are a shoe fan like me then you simply must head over to Love My Dress for a fabulous Harriet Wilde Shoe competition
- Soo many delightful details on this rustic barn wedding on Boho Weddings and loving the cake centrepieces
- Win your wedding venue! Yes you can win a beautiful fairytale Chateau in France for 2014 as your wedding venue – find out how to enter win you wedding venue. Closes tomorrow!
- Enter our latest fashion competition with one lucky reader able to win a beautiful Plum Pretty Sugar dress that is honeymoon perfect!
- On Thursday I launched a fabulous brand new competition to win a photo shoot in South of France – find out how to enter!
Coming up next week!
Have a fabulous day