Top of the morning to you lovely readers! I am still on Cloud 9 this weekend after finding out on Friday that the blog has been shortlisted for Best International Wedding Blog!
Thank you so much for taking the time to vote. This category includes wedding blogging giants such as Style Me Pretty so winning might be whimsical, but I am honoured to be amongst these iconic sites.
However your vote to win would mean a lot to me, and all the lovely photographers, suppliers, planners and brides who submit to the blog, who really are the ones to praise!
But it is called the Sunday R&R, so back to it and on Monday we started with a vintage styled elopement to Paris, that if you haven’t viewed it yet you simply must for the beautiful Claire Pettibone dress alone!
On Tuesday I appeased my creative design angel and devil with a compromise, bold pattern with soft pastel colours in pastel colour geometric wedding inspiration.
Whilst wedding planning is a serious business, Wednesday real wedding from the Dordogne shows that whilst a wedding ceremony is a solemn occasion, the wedding celebration doesn’t have to be!
What is not to love about Thursday’s post, the chance for one lucky reader to win a beautiful Plum Pretty Sugar dress that is honeymoon perfect!
I receive many fabulous proposal submissions from Paris, but Friday’s submission really stood out, especially seeing as the lucky lady didn’t know her boyfriend was in Paris!
Hello to all you lovely readers who are at the start of your planning journey for a wedding in France. Saturday’s post was for you and providing some ideas as the questions to ask when choosing your wedding venue in France.
Other fabulous weddingness from across the web:
- Loving the white on white inspiration board over on B.loved
- Classic red lipstick and a completely stunning bridal headdress for Gatsby inspired wedding on LoveMyDress
- A wonderful wedding is full of 50′s touches, gorgeous dresses and smoke bombs on Boho Weddings
- I am loving woodland shoots and have one coming on the blog next week, but this one at Rustic Wedding Chic is beautiful!
- This quintessentially English wedding inspiration on English-Wedding Blog is so creative – well I am English you know!
- Boho brides must see wedding on Boho-Weddings
- Pretty pink wedding inspiration that I just want to magic myself into on Green Wedding Shoes
- Win your wedding film worth $5500 courtesy of Paperweight Films. The prize is for a full day of coverage of your wedding during July/ August of 2014 in France – closes tomorrow! Find out how to win your wedding film
- Win your wedding venue! Yes you can win a beautiful fairytale Chateau in France for 2014 as your wedding venue – find out how to enter win you wedding venue.
- Enter our latest fashion competition with one lucky reader able to win a beautiful Plum Pretty Sugar dress that is honeymoon perfect!
Be sure to visit again from Monday for more fabulous French wedding inspiration:
Have a fabulous day