Hello Lovely Readers! How has your weekend been so far? Mine has mainly been a mix of work, feeling very retro and escaping for a mid afternoon film with popcorn and laughing more than I have in ages. By the way I love that I can sit in an extremely comfy chair and enjoy a relatively nice glass of wine (for a cinema) whilst enjoying the movie! Today is about shiny new toys, work and then I am looking forward to finishing the weekend off with drinks and chat with friends tonight.
Anyway on with The Sunday R&R and it was off to the US for our first real wedding of the week and a picturesque setting at a lake in Washington State. See full Washington State wedding and be sure to check out the sea plane!
On Tuesday I celebrated the beautiful vineyards in France with a Vine Romance inspiration board full of pretty pastel destails and macarons.
Have you been to Avignon? If not the rustic charm of Wednesday’s real wedding complete with beautiful rustic chateau will have you investigating the area. View our heritage real wedding in Avignon.
Thursday saw the blog awash with bridal wear beauty and Monique Lhuiller’s Spring 2014 wedding dress collection.
Thursday afternoon gave us chance for one last update by Belle Bride Sophie, before she goes to get married in France!
A place that I have found memories off, Limoux in Languedoc Roussillon was the setting for Friday’s love shoot around the city and picturesque countrywide.
So delighted to welcome one of the new Belle Brides Hollie, who joins us from Australia and shares her journey on planning an intimate elopement in Paris this fall.
Elsewhere on the web:
- Lace wedding dress, vintage inspired details that are just to die for over on Rock My Wedding
- Rustic inspiration kingdom delight that you can’t miss over on Green wedding Shoes
- A must read over on Bridal Musings on styling your wedding day
- A rustic romance real life wedding on WeddingChicks with a stunning bridal headpiece
- For this wedding not only do I love the Carcassonne area, but Domaine Gayda the reception venue, is also one of my favourite wines over on Rock My Wedding
- Absolutely in love with the silver grey dresses in a real wedding over on Borrowed and Bleu
You’ve got to be in it to win it!
Be sure to take a look at our current competitions and be sure to enter!
- Shoes, coffee and cocktail rings, these are some of my favourite things and so I am delighted to bring to you today a competition to win a handmade ring by the fabulous ladies at Delezhen. To enter you just need to finish the sentence “I will wear my Delzehen ring to…………“ – ending soon 20th August!
- Win your wedding venue! Yes you can win a beautiful fairytale Chateau in France for 2014 as your wedding venue – find out how to enter win you wedding venue.
- If you don’t know who Shabby Apple is, where have you been and you are in for a real treat. Shabby Apple is an online boutique specialising in vintage clothing, with so many dresses, skirts and accessories for every retro style. I love vintage and retro designs, the silhouettes, the tailoring and at Shabby Apple there are so many super pretty styles for you to choose from and you can win a Shabby Apple dress!
In case you needed a reason to visit the blog again next week, take a look what is coming up!
Hope you have a relaxing Sunday filled with lots of R&R!