Hi Readers! Large pot of coffee brewing as it is strategy time here at Maison Trulove, lots of ideas, lists and crazy scribbles on the agenda as we continue to see how we can make French Wedding Style, just that bit more fabulous for you.
But as always I chatter on too much, so back to The Sunday R&R and on Monday we started with a picture perfect fairytale wedding in Provence arranged by Fête in France at Chateau Grand Boise – read Melissa and Brenden’s full wedding in Provence.
Oh Tuesday, Tuesday – soo good to me, well certainly a delight with my damask wedding ideas, not for the faint hearted by strong style savy bride.
Lovers of Midnight in Paris then Wednesday’s romantic vintage styled wedding in Paris is a must see, for dreaming of Paris vacations or coveting Brandi’s wedding style.
How are you dealing with your beauty in the run up to your big day? If in doubt read our expert post from Carey Hawkins – Bridal beauty comes from within.
On Thursday we caught up with Belle Bride Cassie – who is 1 year away from her wedding, find out where their wedding plans are.
Monaco is an experience that everyone should have at least once in their lifetime, but Friday’s chic couple Oskar and Mackenzie live in the beautiful country and got married – real wedding Monaco.
Yesterday we laucnhed a fabulous new competition for one luck couple to win your wedding film in France!Find out how to enter.
Here are my delights this week from across the web:
- Such a sweet engagement session with a tandem over on b.loved
- With the words “old hollywood glamour” in the title, what is not to love about this styled wedding idaes on Ruffled
- A dreamy and romantic Chateau wedding with the prettiest pale pink colour palette on Elizabeth Anne Designs
- A real wedding at Christian Dior’s old summer house – delightful on OnceWed
- What is better than lavender fields in Provence for the backdrop to your wedding day? Beautiful wedding and inspiration over on FlyAway Bride
I have some fabulous competitions running at the moment, so be sure to stop by and enter for your chance to win!
- Win your wedding venue! Yes you can win a beautiful fairytale Chateau in France for 2014 as your wedding venue – find out how to enter win you wedding venue.
- Shoes, coffee and cocktail rings, these are some of my favourite things and so I am delighted to bring to you today a competition to win a handmade ring by the fabulous ladies at Delezhen. To enter you just need to finish the sentence “I will wear my Delzehen ring to…………“
- If you don’t know who Shabby Apple is, where have you been and you are in for a real treat. Shabby Apple is an online boutique specialising in vintage clothing, with so many dresses, skirts and accessories for every retro style. I love vintage and retro designs, the silhouettes, the tailoring and at Shabby Apple there are so many super pretty styles for you to choose from and you can win a Shabby Apple dress!
Time to tease, with an overview of what’s on the blog next week:
Have a lovely Sunday