Happy Sunday! I love the summer months, especially as it means that there is a new intake of readers busy planning their weddings in France. If you are new to the blog, WELCOME!
For those FWS newbies here is a breakdown of how to move forward with your wedding planning and the resources available on FWS:
- For real wedding inspiration with hundreds of weddings click here
- Maybe you are on the look out for your perfect wedding venue and you can read through our Venue Spotlights here or visit the Directory for our list of wedding venues
- Looking for the legalities and requirements of planning a wedding in France, then read our Guide to Getting Married in France and print our legal requirements pdf
- Booked your wedding and searching for suppliers? Then check out our premium suppliers here and head over to the Directory to be able to search for suppliers by area
- Make those wedding budgets go even further with our list of latest exclusive wedding offers and competitions here
Now time to catch up in The Sunday R&R.
We started this week with a relaxed wedding at Chateau de Robernier in the South of France with photography by Remi Dupac – see full wedding here
On Tuesday we brought you a rustic chic French Riviera wedding with decoration by D’amour & de Deco and captured by Gregory of Reego Photographie – see full wedding here
For this week’s Wanderlust Wednesday, we whisked you off to explore Lourmarin – see full post here
Friday saw our guest blogger Victoria Farr give tips on working with a makeup artist for your destination wedding – see full post here
And finally we shared our love for social media and our favourite Pinterest people to follow – see full post here
Supplier Spotlight: Just Married in Bordeaux
Today we shine the light on wedding planners Just Married in Bordeaux. Making your wedding a unique, well organised and memorable day is the team’s goal. Their intimate knowledge of Bordeaux and the surrounding area will have every team member showering you with their individual expertise, skills and contacts.
We have so much more to excite your wedding buds over at the full post where you’ll also find full website and contact details.
Do you have a fabulous robe that you put on when getting ready for an event, or for your bridesmaid preparations? No I don’t either! But how fabulous are these pretty robes from Pretty Plum Sugar, the perfect bridesmaid gift and will make for super cute images.