Happy Sunday! One of the favourite aspects of running French Wedding Style, is getting to connect with so many readers who are planning their weddings in France. I love getting your emails, from the newly engaged to those in the last months of their wedding planning.
If today is your first chance to stop by the blog, then I truly welcome you to the FWS community as you plan your wedding day. For those newbie Trulovers here is a breakdown of how to move forward with your wedding planning and the resources available:
- For real wedding inspiration with hundreds of weddings click here
- Maybe you are on the look out for your perfect wedding venue and you can read through our Venue Spotlights here or visit the Directory for our list of wedding venues
- Looking for the legalities and requirements of planning a wedding in France, then read our Guide to Getting Married in France and print our legal requirements pdf
- Booked your wedding and searching for suppliers? Then check out our premium suppliers here and head over to the Directory to be able to search for suppliers by area
- Make those wedding budgets go even further with our list of latest exclusive wedding offers and competitions here
For those in the UK, have a wonderful bank holiday weekend and for all our non UK readers, have a fabulous Sunday.
Now time to catch up in The Sunday R&R.
This week began with us detailing a beautiful real wedding in Languedoc-Roussillon captured by French Wedding Photographer Linda from Lovely Peonies – see the full wedding here.
On Tuesday we whisked you off to Denver for Parisian inspired shoot by Pink Paisley Events with photography by Urban Safari – see full post here.
Midweek, we went all kinds of romantic with a real wedding at Chateau Des Barrenques in Provence with photography by Gert Huygaerts – see full wedding here.
Our Belle Bride Hollie C took us through some of the practicalities of getting married in France and some of the things you may not have considered – see full post here.
Real Simple Photography took us off to snowy Chamonix on Friday for a gorgeous real wedding with blue colour scheme – see full wedding here.
We were delighted to bring you the simply divine Atelier Anonyme Oh Oui 2015 Collection this week, we hope you enjoy as much as we did – see full post here.
Elsewhere on the web:
- Bohemian summer wedding covered by One Fab Day
- Northern Italy honeymoon guide with Classic Bride Blog
- Free People debuts boho dress collection at Marie Claire
- Wedding dresses: How to find ‘the one’ with InStyle
Travelling and visiting France:
- New French rivers cruise from Dover
- Rail Europe discounts first class travel until June 2
- Most affordable towns to visit on the French Riviera
- Nine French countryside retreats
Etsy Favourites Finds:
At FWS we LOVE Etsy and here are a couple of our favourite finds, for a little Sunday afternoon shopping.
Printable seating signs are really cost effect and super pretty!
Planning a summer DIY wedding, these mini pie packaging kits would make the perfect DIY wedding favours.
Coming up on the blog next week:
Have a great day