Wedding planning is stressful, heck life can be stressful enough without adding in the mammoth task of planning a destination wedding.
You might be a bride, or a friend or family member of a couple planning their destination wedding – so today no matter what stress someone else is exhibiting, I ask you to show them a bit of kindness and love. It can make their day as well as yours!
Back to The Sunday R&R and so many rustic romantic details from today’s destination wedding from South of France, swoon! See full wedding here.
Join FWS at the exclusive launch event for EtsyUK Wedding Fair, we have 10 pairs of tickets to give away!
Elopement to Paris
Abby and Derek planned a super stylish and vintage inspired elopement to Paris with the help of Juliane Berry – see full wedding here.
Brides, wedding vendors and wedding lovers, take 10 mins out of your day, meet Kostas and watch the magical films of Epic Weddings – see here.
St Emilion in South West France provides a stunning backdrop for an intimate wedding or elopement – see full elopement here.
We are #wanderlusting on Saturday for a honeymoon retreat in France – come and dream with us here!
Elsewhere on the web:
- Civil Ceremony in Paris over on Bridal Musings
- Vintage inspired wedding in the South of France on Style Me Pretty
- Garden wedding in France on Bicycle Made for Two
- Wedding in Montmarte on Trendy Wedding Blog
- The new French wedding cake on the block!
- Wedding in Chateau Durantie on Style Me Petty
- New collection to arrive from Rime Arodaky
- Romantic French Inspired wedding inspiration on Style Me Pretty
Travel Ideas & Living in France
- Abandoned Roadside Chateau
- How to start a property search in France
- 3 houses in France for 280,000 euros or less
Champagne Drappier and the biggest bottle of Champagne in the world
Etsy Favourites Finds:
At FWS we LOVE Etsy and here are a couple of our favourite finds, for a little Sunday afternoon shopping.
Such a cute wedding guest book sign!
Perfect for a summer wedding, personalised wedding soaps.
Coming on the blog next week:
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.