Happy Sunday! How has your week been? At Trulove HQ the renovation work continues, including a whole day without electricity, which was rather fun for 2015 planning with just a pen, notebook, blanket (it was rather cold this week) and a flask of coffee.
Also step forward in achieving one of my 2015 goals this week, as we booked flights to Ibiza to visit family in May. I am so super excited to visit the Island for some R&R and maybe a little of creative work on the side.
It has been a cold week, but let the Sunday R&R warm your creative spirit with our fabulous real weddings and articles this week. We were dreaming of long dreamy days under the Provencal sun thanks to the elegant and organic wedding on the blog on Monday – see full wedding here.
On Tuesday instead of our regular inspiration boards, it was a beautiful wedding in Languedoc Roussillon France, that might just help sway you as to which area of France to get married in – see full wedding here.
We were feeling inspired for summer by Wednesday’s wedding of Francesca and Conleth’s in the French Alps – see full wedding here.
On Thursday we were left swooning over the beautiful images by HemENgo bEgiAk Photography based in Biarritz but available throughout France – see more here.
Art Deco wedding style set in a beautiful venue in the South West of France, what is not to LOVE about Friday’s real wedding – see full wedding here.
When did you last write a love letter? – find out why they are so important here.
- French Wedding with Sweet DIY details over on Bridal Musings
- Romantic Parisian Elopement over on Want that Wedding
- An intimate wedding for 2 in Paris over on Wedding Chicks
- It might not be France, but loving this Mediterranean Inspiration on Style Me Pretty
- Humanist wedding in South of France on Rock My Wedding
- Laid Back French Château Wedding on Green Wedding Shoes
- Nautical wedding in Marseillan on JuneBug Weddings
- Engagement shoot in Versailleson BLoved Blog
- Loving these sequin tablecloths via Etsy
- Romantic cities for your honeymoon via Bridal Musings
- Castle in Italy anyone? via Messy Nessy Chic
- Top hotels in France on TripAdvisor
- Giant hand-dyed candy pink rose giant paper flower via Etsy
- Pop Up wedding shop in Bristol
- 10 Photos that will make you want to visit Cotignac Provence via The GoodLife France