How are we all and welcome to Sunday! After a day of painting yesterday (again) it is a proper R&R day today including a lovely long walk, coffee stop, a midday cinema visit (can’t remember the last time we did this) and family meal – I can’t wait!
For all of you who are busy planning your wedding and trying to juggle work and life, how are you planning on recharging the batteries this weekend?
And if you are planning a wedding in France or indeed anywhere in Europe, you simply MUST visit the blog tomorrow as we launch a fabulous new competition, for one lucky couple to win a fine art photography bundle worth $5900 / £3900!
So do enjoy your lovely Sunday and looking forward to a super week coming up on FWS!
Tuesday on the blog we discussed Feng Shui birth elements and translating this into colours for your wedding day palette – see more here.
There is something about a luxury and elegant wedding in the beautiful Provence that makes our hearts sing – see full wedding here.
Real Bride Fiona discusses the logistics in planning a French wedding – see here full posts here.
- Chic Saint-Tropez wedding on Elizabeth Anne Designs
- Learn how to make Aubergine Parmigiana from Ambrosía Catering on Belle and Chic – delicious!
- Classic Couture Paris Wedding over on Style Me Pretty
- Bordeaux Destination Weddings over on Grey Likes Weddings
- Romantic summer wedding in Provence over on Style Me Pretty
- Sunny Cadaqués Destination Wedding over on Belle and Chic
- The most romantic city in France for Valentine’s day, find out more on The GoodLife France
- Ohh lovely French inspired cocktails!! on French by Design
- A trip through France on film photography on SMP Living
- The best bakery of France on The GoodLife France
- Fashionable flat in Lyon on French by Design