Good Morning! I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas Day, full of love and laughter.
The week between Christmas and New Year can be a great time for reflection as well as planning. In a year that can be summed up in “With great joy comes great sorrow”, hubby and I are headed off for a lovely walk in the countryside.
So whilst you are enjoying time with your families and thinking of what is to come in 2015, I leave you with the Sunday R&R in case you missed anything this week.
On Monday we started with a small chic wedding in Paris France by Fete in France, see full wedding here.
On Tuesday it was time to enter a world of calm and tranquillity in an organic inspired winter wedding – see full board here.
If you are planning on popping the big question and need some last minute proposal inspiration, Wednesday’s post was for you!
Loving the relaxed yet country chic wedding by Susie Lawrence on Friday – see full wedding.
An idyllic location in Provence, beautiful florals and dreamy Claire Pettibone dress for Saturday’s wedding inspiration.
- Bright fresh and just oodles of colour in this destination wedding on One Fab Day
- Glamorous French Riviera Wedding on Style Me Pretty
- Dordogne Destination Wedding on Love My Dress
- Top 10 Christmas Traditions on The Local
- Top 10 things to do in Paris in 2015 on Complete France
- Find out the best Ski resort in France
- 9 Alternative Christmas tree ideas