It’s Sunday and how much can happen in a week! The home renovations kicked up a gear as the plastering has started downstairs, which now resembles an acutal building site.
This is in stark contrast to the most pretty and fabulous news – the latest TeamAmour shoot being featured on the iconic Style Me Pretty blog. I am so proud of the second session from TeamAmour, the FWS creative collective for stylised shoots, who all worked their magic to create these results.
Here is one sneaky peek, but don’t worry the full shoot will be appearing on the blog in the New Year.
On Monday we started the week with a chic countryside wedding in Provence new on the blog – see full wedding here.
On Tuesday we were discussing wedding films , did you have one? Do you regret not having one? What are your thoughts? – see full post.
Get ready to swoon on Wednesday with some serious groom style! – See full groom inspired post here.
And on Saturday if you are looking for something a little different for your bridal ensemble? Enter the world of bridal crowns!
- French inspired Perth wedding on Style Me Pretty
- Wedding in the South West France on AF Photographe
- Forest wedding near Angers in La Mariée aux Pieds Nus
- The top 10 food and drink holidays in France
- Traditional desserts for Christmas in Provence
- I do love a Cat story! – Cat returns after 1,200km trek across France
- French NYE outfit inspiration on French Design Blog
- Photos of the old Paris on Paris Zig Zag