I love Christmas, but not usually loving December as much – but this year #DecemberRocks! Why? Well I’ve decided to change my energy around December. Here is my fabulous December so far:
- It started on Monday with some fabulous news (teaser)
- 2nd some more fabulous news (another teaser)
- Hitting 100,000 Pinterest Followers
- Featuring the latest TeamAmour shoot in Provence
- Hitting 7,000 Facebook followers
- Super fun play date with my niece
This was only the first week in December and can’t wait to see what the rest of the month brings, starting with heading off to Paris this week – eeek!
But back to the Sunday R&R and on Monday we started with a beautiful winter bride in Paris – see full wedding here.
Tuesday I channeled my inner queen with my Winter Queen wedding ideas.
So excited on Wednesday to share with you some of the wonderful work from the TeamAmour2 shoot on the French Riviera – our sweet engagement session.
Brightening up the blog on Thursday, Cat Hepple talked us through, how to decide which season to get married in – read full article here.
And on Friday we rounded of the working week with some Autumn wedding wedding inspiration – see full shoot here.
Saturday we caught up with Belle Bride Fiona aka Green Loving Girl as she decides on hair and make up.
- Civil wedding from the South of France on Belle and Chic, love it!
- A beautiful wedding in the Dordogne over on Rock My Wedding
- Fabulous French shoes
- Boho wedding in Provence
- Find out more about Christmas in Nice on Complete France
- Useful French phrases and seasons greetings to avoid those embarrassing mistakes
- Great places to visit in France at Christmas on The GoodLife France
- What’s on in Paris in December on My French Life
- Be a little nosy with these beautiful properties for sale in Paris
- 10 secret places in Paris
- Le Marais in Paris
Coming up next week on the blog: