Oh the weather outside is … okay a little overcast, gloomy and you certainly need an umbrella on hand, but we are visiting Chantilly today and driving back through France after a wonderful day at destination wedding show Rendez-vous just outside of Paris at Chateau Pontarmé.
More on that coming on the blog soon and to catch up on our adventures be sure to follow on Instagram. So whilst I am busy exploring and fitting in as much as possible before heading back to the EuroTunnel, I will leave you with The Sunday R&R.
On Monday – Bridesmaids all in white, dreamy castle in the Alps – swooning over today’s real wedding by Haute Weddings and Alexander James Photography, read full wedding here.
Wedding ideas for the understated bride with just a dash of whimsy on my Nature’s Bride Wedding Inspiration Board.
Eeeek on Wednesday our own Belle Bride Cassie’s Wedding at Chateau Le Plessis – read full wedding here!
Must read beauty tips on Thursday for autumn with Victoria Farr- read here
Elegant and chic outdoor wedding reception in the Provencal countryside and loving the Jenny Packham dress –see full wedding here.
Winter wedding cake idea on Saturday with our resident cake expert – Cakes by Beth, read here.
Elsewhere around the web:
- Romantic French Riviera wedding on Bridal Musings
- Beautiful Spring time elopement session in Paris on Style Me Pretty
- Romantic South of France wedding over on The Lane
- Thinking of a winter wedding in the Alps, the you must hop over to Rock My Wedding for this enchanting wedding
- Completely in love with the lace wedding dress of this destination wedding on Style Me Pretty
- Bright yellow wedding in Dordogne (in French) on Trendy Wedding Blog
- French store La Redoute now sell wedding dresses
- The village that inspired Disney’s Beauty and the Beast!
- Where to shop in Marseille via France Today
- Inspired by French Belle Hollie’s wedding plans? Chalet for sale in Chamonix
- True French Toast– great gift idea!
- A French woman’s secret to good health via My French Life
Coming up on the blog next week:
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.