As I sit down to write today’s Sunday R&R, I really have no idea where my week has gone! Nothing to sexy to report this week, or picturesque highlights to share on Instagram, but a week of admin, processes, research and writing.
It has been quite lovely working through the to do list on projects that I meant to have started months ago. Plus starting working with some upcoming venues via The French Wedding Academy on their 2015 marketing planning – I do love some strategic planning!
Today is about meeting a friends new bundle of joy, long walks in the countryside and office organising.
So we are starting off today’s Sunday R&R as on Monday we started out with a real wedding in Paris to inspire you! – Read full wedding here.
Delving in retro fabric on Tuesday with my red velvet inspiration board
Calling all equestrian lovers to the blog on Wednesday for a real wedding in the beautiful Dordogne countryside – read full wedding here.
On Thursday we caught up with real bride Fiona, who is having a Hen Do dilemma – see more.
On Friday some wonderful wedding advice from expert Cat Hepple when it comes to wedding planning!
And on Saturday we looked at 5 Romantic places to get engaged in France – see post.
Elsewhere on the web:
- Looking forward to heading over to France on Friday for the French Wedding Event and you can read more on Prete Moi Paris
- For some European wedding inspiration head over to Wedding Chicks for a garden wedding in Tuscany
- Autumnal French wedding on La Mariee aux Pieds Nus
- Stunning Dordogne wedding over on Rock My Wedding with a jacket that I want!
- Paris engagement session with Neil Redfern on FlyAway Bride
- Rustic Style wedding in France on Style and the Bride
- Where to eat in Paris this fall on The Kitchn
- In order to avoid steep rents, couple bought a cave dwelling for 1 euro!
- New shops in the fabulous Marais area in Paris on France Today
- When Parisians would go to the morgue as you would to the zoo…. on Messy Nessy Chic
- Secret dinner party in Paris – I want to go!