This week has flown by, has it for you? Planning, gantt charts, project plans, doodles, 2015 planner, Christmas cards, fires and flooring has been my week this week. Culminating in a weekend of sanding the original floorboards in our house, what seems like a great idea, seems like an lot of hard work and dirt half way through! But once done they will look fabulous, once the wood worm has been treated 😉
My week was a far cry from that of last weekend, following a glitzy and glamorous trip the Savoy and savouring coming second in the Best International Wedding Blog category of the Wedding Magazine Awards. Such seems to be the evolving craziness and polar opposites that is my life right now.
However if you’ve had a crazy week, why not sit back and catch up in The Sunday R&R. On Monday we headed to Paris for a beautifully vintage inspired wedding captured by One and Only Paris Photography – see real wedding here.On Tuesday we escaped into the woods for my woodland wedding ideas
Sticking with our woodland theme, we headed into the woods again for a castle inspirational shoot on Wednesday.
On Friday again we headed to Paris for a dream destination wedding with a beautiful Ombre wedding dress – see full wedding here.
Saturday our destination wedding expert Carey Hawkins shared with us her tips for achieving the best autumn make up looks – read the Autumn Make up Edit
- A classic summer Provence wedding on Style Me Pretty
- Provence inspired shoot over on Belle and Chic
- A taste of France Inspiration Shoot on Wedding Chicks
- Romantic wedding in Paris over on Style Me Pretty
- A beautiful Lavender inspired wedding that makes you feel like you are in France on Rock My Wedding
- Find out more about October in France on GoFrance
- Considering France as a place to study? Check out the Top 5 Places in France on Lost in France
- Don’t forget to book your France Show tickets for 23-25 January 2015!
- New dates for the strictly determined Sales seasons in France on French Entree
- What is Paris like in the Autumn? Read more Paris Zig Zag