Good Morning! Whilst I hope you are relaxed at home or in a cozy bar reading the R&R today, I am sat in the car driving through France on our way to Provence for the TeamAmour Shoot.
I am like a child on Christmas Day, I can’t wait for the Team to start working together on two amazing shoots. It will be lovely to see familiar faces and new creative talented as we blend together to conjure up two amazing days, a styled shoot and an all out engagement shoot.
And if you are wondering where we will be staying, then here is the beautiful Belfonds – I know it’s a hard life right!
As usual if you are interested in the behind the scenes action be sure to follow the team hashtag #TeamAmour across all social networks and plenty of pictures over on Instagram.
Seeing as we are heading to Provence it is very fitting that on Monday we started with a real wedding in Aix en Provence – see full wedding.
One of my favourite inspiration boards this year on the blog – watercolour wedding ideas
On Wednesday we headed to Picardy in Northern France for a inspirational shoot by FWS Sponsor Rebecca Douglas – Romantic French Countryside wedding inspirational shoot
Thursday the lovely Cat Hepple shared with us her thoughts on the pressures associated with wedding days – read full post here.
- Oh this wedding is just stunning over on Love My Dress!
- A modern Tuscan wedding that is French inspired? – But not matter what the labelling, this is a beautifully pretty wedding on Style Me Pretty
- Chateau de Lisse is a super iconic chateau to get married at and this wedding on Rock My Wedding is so pretty
- Flower crowns are everywhere in the wedding industry at the moment, learn how to make your own on Wedding Chicks with this DIY tutorial
- Loving this three day bohemian-themed wedding complete with a yurt and a lovely floaty dress from FWS sponsor the Mews on Rock My Wedding
- Home Workers – loving these ideas on how to brighten up your office on Design Sponge
- I love finding out more about Paris, head to Messy Nessy Chic who takes a look at the Phantom of the Opera, did you know there was lake beneath it??
- Are you off to France this month? Check out The Good Life In France for a list of what to see
- Love French products – did you know that you can order them online at French Click
Upcoming on the blog this week: