What a week! I set myself some goals and challenges at the start of the year and it just so happens that many have been achieved in the same week!
So if you are reading this then you will notice a brand new look French Wedding Style and French Wedding Directory. I am so super thrilled with the new look, and from your emails, Facebook comments and messages you are loving the new look and layout as well.
Plus I also unveiled a new super exciting project that I have been wanting to work on for a while the French Wedding Academy. It has been my wish for a while to become more involved with education, training and assisting businesses and with the French Wedding Academy I finally get to do this. And with only 2 weeks until we leave for Provence for the next TeamAmour shoot, it is all go at Trulove HQ.
It is also the last day to vote for French Wedding Style in the Wedding Magazine Awards – help us to spread the French Wedding love! – vote here.
But enough about us, how has your week been?
So nothing much happened on Monday – no wait! It was the unveiling of the new look French Wedding Style
On Tuesday it was back to the usually blogging schedule and I took inspiration from the new bush and grey colour scheme for my romantic blush and grey wedding ideas.
On Wednesday we were off to the Champagne region for a beautiful real wedding set amongst the vines – see full real wedding here.
On Thursday I was thrilled to introduce you to the next in our Meet the Experts series – S6 Photography!
Oh Oh – Friday I was super proud and I got to share the next installment from TeamAmour, our Elgegant Bohemian wedding inspirational shoot – see it here.
Warning serious food alert on Saturday and I shared some French wedding food inspiration, with croquembouche and macaron cakes.
Elsewhere on the web this week:
- Prete Moi Paris lets us in on some of the (almosst) secret gardens in Paris
- Be sure to check out Romance in the Mountains on Rock My Wedding, featuring the work of D’Amour et de Déco who we are working with on the upcoming TeamAmour shoot
- Great news for traveling by rail in France before the end of the year on The Good Life France
- A chic and beautiful countryside wedding over on Style Me Pretty
- As a secret macaron baker, I love anything macron-ie and a fabulous interview on The Good Life France with Jill Colonna
- I do LOVE a retro wedding – head to Wedding Chicks
- Find out how to work in France
Coming on the blog next week:
Have a fabulous day!
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.