Happy Star Wars Day (May the 4th be with you) and it’s My Birthday! May is one of my favourite months, and not just because it is my birthday month, but also as it is the doorway to summer.
After a few hectic weeks at Trulove HQ, it has been a more relaxed week this week. Time for a little reflection and contingency planning, not least as I have found out this week, the best laid plans can go straight out the window – if the universe has other ideas.
I will be away from the computer today and on a trip to visit lovely Bath, some lunch, some shopping and a whole lot of pampering from Mr Trulove. To see what life is like outside the blog head on over to Instagram for my eclectic mix of pictures.
If your week has been a little more hectic, then catch in the Sunday R&R.
On Monday we started with a beautiful wedding on the River Seine captured by Mademoiselle Fiona and planned by Mon Plus Beau Jour – read full wedding here.
I came over all a little blush on Tuesday as I explore some blush beach wedding ideas
For real wedding Wednesday it saw us heading back over to Paris for an intimate wedding at Chapelle Expiatoire – see elopement here
Thursday morning saw us catching up with one of our Belle Brides Green Loving Girl who has been choosing her wedding venue in France
Thursday afternoon and it was time for some bridal wear beauty on the blog from Monique Lhuillier 2015 Collection
And in our final real session this week, we were off back to Paris again for a 1st wedding anniversary photo shoot with Natalie J Weddings – see wedding anniversary shoot here
The sparkly magpie in me was unleashed on Saturday as I looked at some bridal accessories in my pinspiration boards
Elsewhere on the blog this week:
- You’ve got to love the props and colour tones in the Woody wedding on Ruffled Blog
- l just had to feature the beautiful shoot featuring the lovely Sarah from Burnetts Board’s over on Style Me Pretty
- Love this beautiful wedding from Normandie via Style Me Pretty
- Fairytale wedding at the Eiffel tower, what is not to LOVE – and Style Me Pretty is certainly loving French weddings recently
- Wedding of the Week – stunning wedding at Chateau de la Bourlie on Love My Dress
- Super romantic and beautiful photography in the Love Letter engagement shoot on Ruffled Blog
- Fun and colourful DIY wedding from South West France on Boho Weddings
- Loving this fall engagement shoot in Paris by Catherine O’Hara
- Such a beautiful romantic wedding from Paris on Ruffled blog
Coming up next week on the blog: