Welcome to Sunday all, how has your weekend been so far? It has been a hectic and fun weekend so far for the Trulove’s with a whistle stop visit to London for the UK Blog Awards followed by our wedding anniversary yesterday.
The previous year we celebrated out 5th wedding anniversary in Paris and this year was a little different pace. The day started with a quad bike race, then a segway tour, lunch and then more fun adventures in the afternoon followed by a romantic dinner.
But it is back to the computer today and let’s catch up on the week in The Sunday R&R. On Monday we started with a rustic DIY wedding just outside Paris and I am total in love with the bride’s teal cardigan! – see full real wedding here.
I had a hoot on Tuesday thinking about summer in my backyard BBQ wedding ideas
On Thursday I was delighted to welcome Cat Hepple to the blog as my new Wedding Photography Expert, who shares her 8 tips for choosing a wedding photographer – read here.
It was all about romance on Friday as we headed to Paris for Nina and Stefano’s spontaneous Parisian elopment – read here.
And Saturday I took the day off to go and celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary – and who won the activities…..
Elsewhere on the web this week:
- Beautiful Normandy wedding over on Style Me Pretty Destinations
- The pretty pastel wedding inspiration and unique dress on Green Wedding Shoes is fabulous!
- Wedding of the Week – A relaxed countryside wedding in France on FlyAway Bride
- DIY brides, a great tutorial over on Ruffled about screen printing your own backdrop
- Stunning bride’s dress and beautiful styling for a pink and peach wedding on Style Me Pretty
Check out some of the FWS Offers:
- New sponsor and French Wedding Planner, Mademoiselle Chahnez is offer 5% discount to all FWS customers. To claim the discount be sure to email email@example.com and say that you are an FWS Reader!
Coming up next week:
Have a lovely Sunday!