Phew, what a week! Today my mission is to get caught up on emails and then live up to the name sake of this post – some R&R! On my R&R menu today is a walk and meander around a country town, lunch in a rustic pub with a chilled glass of white wine and then completely go offline and actually read a book!
I think that the last one is going to be the most challenging for me! I have so many wonderful books on my list to read, but I am going to try and unplug, put my phone, iPad, laptop in another room and just read. Trulovers, I would love for you to leave me a comment on how your relax and unplug?
Monday started with a super chic real wedding in Paris captured by Claire Morris Photography – read full real wedding here.
It was all the fun of the fair on Tuesday as I look at some fair inspired wedding ideas.
Thursday was time to catch up with real bride Cassie as she gets wedding ready!
A romantic lovestory on the blog on Thursday, which continues on with an engagement in Paris captured by Juliane Berry Photography – see engagement in Paris here.
To finish the week off, we went behind the doors of the iconic Claridge’s hotel in London to find out more about a Claridge’s wedding.
Elsewhere on the web:
- Find your summer vibe with this garden wedding party on One Fab Day
- Completely in love with the boho luxe winter styling on Ruffled
- Wedding of the week – Beautiful Drôme Provençale Wedding over on FlyAway Bride
- A wedding of two halves, as is often the case in a French wedding, on Ruffled as they take us to Normandy
- If you are considering a Boho wedding the Norwegian vow renewal on Magnolia Rouge is enchanting
- How could I not feature the real wedding on Fab You Bliss, it’s a Sunday wedding, in the morning and completely in love with the mismatched bridesmaid styling
- The muted tones and simple love that is featured in the anniversary session on Magnolia Rouge, makes me want to book one!
Save $1,500 on any wedding package for first 3 purchased
Because Storytellers Events are so excited to be a part of the French Wedding Style Directory, we are offering a huge deal for the first three couple who choose us as their wedding planners in France – $1,500 off any wedding coordination package (destination wedding planning pricing begins at $4,000). This is good for weddings occurring in 2014 and 2015.
- Offer is for the first 3 couples who purchase for a destination wedding
- Destination Wedding must occur in 2014 or 2015
- Only 1 per couple
To find out more contact Storytellers Events from the French Wedding Directory.
UK brides – wedding show discount
It is getting wedding show/fair session and I can help you save a couple of extra £s today with an exclusive discount code, when purchasing tickets to the Wedding Show on 7th- 9th March at Event City in Manchester www.theweddingfairs.co.uk. To take advantage of the 33% discount use code MW50 when booking.
What’s coming up on the blog next week:
Have a great day, whatever you are planning!