What a week! How has yours been? It has been a crazy and wonderful week on French Wedding Style, including launching the new French Wedding Directory!
By the number of visits and email requests, you are loving the ability to view a list of wedding venues in France, search for your photographer near your chosen area and find that all important hair and make up artist.
If you have any feedback on the new directory, let me know via email, a comment on the blog or why not share your experiences over on our French Wedding Style Facebook page.
Also this week was our busiest day EVER on the blog- thank you to everyone who stopped by on Monday!
Plus we are nominated for Best Wedding Blog in the UK blog awards! Can I ask a favour and that if you are reading this you take 2 minutes:
Vote here for UK Blog Awards – pretty please!
Plus I also started the next phase of my healthy blogger initiative and started Yoga. I have never been before, but iPad, phone and every other piece of technology banned inside the room, I actually went technology and talking free for a whole hour. I have to say so far loving it!
On Monday afternoon I excited announced the launch of our brand new project the French Wedding Directory – the only free online resource to find your wedding suppliers in France.
For inspiration board Tuesday, I looked at an ultra romantic wedding style with vintage pink and golds.
Off to Paris on Wendesday for a chic and romantic wedding with a gorgeous Vera Wang dress – real wedding Paris here.
On Thursday I launched my search for the next Belle Brides who want to share their wedding planning journey on French Wedding Style.
It was all about the sparkles on Thursday afternoon as I showcased the Classic Vintage collection from Glitzy Secrets
Romantic wonderful on the blog on Friday with an elopement in Paris and tour of the city.
I love showcasing the talents of French suppliers and on Saturday it was the turn of a collection from Limousin to share their Bohemian wedding flower ideas.
Elsewhere on the web:
- Loving the styling on this Parisian rooftop inspiration shoot on Green Wedding Shoes
- The antique modern wedding ideas on Ruffled are chic, elegant and just the rich touch of fun
- For some French coastal inspiration head over to Magnolia Rouge, tranquil and simply fabulous!
- A fun and quicky wedding in Paris over on Boho Weddings
- Rustic, charming and relaxed South of France wedding on Rock my Wedding
- Three words that I love together Bohemian – Barn and Wedding – from Ruffled Blog
- The first in a two part, Parisian delight over on Style Me Pretty – oh and the second part!
Sneaky at what is on the blog next week:
Have a lovely day