It is a hive of activity here today at Trulove HQ as we are preparing to launch something new and exciting tomorrow! Must keep quiet just a little while longer, but do be sure to visit the blog tomorrow to find out more!
And whilst I am in a teasing mood, as you know one of our real brides Hollie headed off to Paris to marry Bronson – many congratulations! For all you brides to be this means that I am going to be launching this week my search for more real brides to join our exclusive Belle Brides club – keep your eyes peeled later in the week.
Well if I haven’t teased you enough, I am loving 2014 so far, so much fabulous content and if you missed any of it, be sure to catch up in today’s Sunday R&R.
On Monday we started with a stunning summer wedding with a super chic blue vintage car and stunning chateau backdrop – read full wedding.
Wedding Inspiration Board Tuesday’s came back with a chic swish and my monochrome wedding ideas.
Beautiful colours, radiant yellows, the sun shining and the glorious South of France was the destination for Wednesdays real wedding – read South of France back garden wedding.
Valentine’s Day isn’t long away and on Thrusday I started the day with some fabulous exclusive Valentine’s offers.
After months of planning on Friday I got to share with you the real wedding of Australian model Hollie as she got married in Paris.
Loving the Autumnal colours (especially mustard which I think we will see a lot of as an accent colour this year), for a romantic woodland autumn shoot.
- Pastel colour with retro style – loving this style shoot based on The Notebook on Ruffled Blog
- Rustic, retro barn wedding on Boho Weddings, check out the retro style catering and The French Revolution is featured!
- Enchanting garden styled shoot on Burnetts Boards
- Jen Wojcik Photography has put together a stunning French inspired wedding shoot on Magnolia Rouge!
- My love affair with Cymbeline wedding gowns continue in the informal and relaxed chic Parisian wedding on Love My Dress
- The whimsical fuchsia and plum wedding on Elizabeth Anne Designs is so rich and full of colour
- Spreading the wings as we love this Sorrento Soiree on One Fab Day
- Favourite wedding on the web this week goes to Mega and Nick’s wedding in Provence on Magnolia Rouge
Sneaky at what is on the blog next week:
Have a simply fabulous day!