And a Merry Christmas to all the Trulovers! Our Christmas Day traditions always start with hubby and I watching a cheesy Christmas Movie (Miracle on 34th Street is my favourite) and unwrapping presents, whilst enjoying a glass of bubbles. Do you have Christmas Day traditions? I would love to hear them and find out what other Trulovers do.
The quiet morning then moves onto a large family Christmas Dinner, the hum of continuous festive chatter, kids playing, and passing of food up and down the table. It is at these moments that I am truly blessed and thankful in my life.
For the love that is in abundance from friends and family, my work which nourishes my soul, my wonderful loving and supportive husband, and for the community of Trulovers that I have connected with throughout the world.
Merry Christmas to each and every one of you xx
Just in case you are ready this, maybe during the post Christmas dinner lull, then here are some of my top festive picks.
- A little Christmas baking is in order with a fabulous recipe from Cakes by Beth
- Winter Queen wedding inspiration – I love the stags!
- If you are planning to pop the big question over Christmas – you MUST READ THIS
- Make your winter wedding magical and go organic!
- One glass of bubbles too many – you needs these beauty secrets
See you back tomorrow for more weddings from France
Best Wishes to you all