I am thrilled to be able to share with you a French Wedding Style exclusive reader offer for 10% off french weddings or up to $2,000 off any all inclusive French destination wedding with Bliss Weddings. Bliss Weddings was set up by Wendy Jaeger, who traveled extensively throughout France for more than 30 years. Her relationships with chefs, restaurateurs, artisan producers, artists and others allow you to experience the real France on your wedding day – allowing you to concentrate on the romance of your Parisian wedding or elopement.
Bliss Weddings are delighted to offer French Wedding Style readers 10% or up to $2,000 off any all inclusive French destination wedding, all inclusive French destination elopement package or any fully inclusive custom designed wedding or elopement.
Bliss Weddings have a number of wedding packages or can create your own fully custom french wedding experience.
Their Luxury Elopement Package includes:
- Pre travel consultations with wedding planner
- Private transfers between Paris airport and Paris hotel (Transfers to other parts of France possible. Additional cost)
- 4 nights, in a 4 star luxury boutique hotel, in a plush, individually decorated rooms, luxury baths, flat screen TVs, sound systems, and many extras.
- Gourmet breakfasts each morning for two.
- Event planner and coordinator on site
- Private ½ day tour of Paris sights plus a 3 course gourmet lunch at a Michelin starred restaurant, wine pairings with lunch.
- Your choice of any one(1) of the following private guided tours: art tour, market tour, pastry/chocolate tour (with tastings)
- 1 hour of portraits/photography of you while visiting the Paris sites, the day before or after the wedding. DVD provided.
- Rehearsal/site visit in advance of ceremony (usually the day before)
- Bouquet for bride and boutonniere for groom
- Fully customized and personalized non-denominational ceremony, followed by Champagne toasts (includes pre wedding consultations) and cakes!
- 3 hours of wedding photography, and DVD of photos
- Wedding video slideshow of your photos with your song, delivered to you in the US after the conclusion of the trip
- 3 hours chauffeur driven Mercedes to take you around Paris for your wedding photography
- Small Wedding Album – 20-page coffee table style book
- Reservations for private romantic 4 course dinner for two at restaurant of your choice (meal paid directly to restaurant)
- One hour Seine River Cruise in Paris.
- Tickets to the Eiffel Tower for two
There is limited availability on the 10% offer and you must mention French Wedding Style offer at time of calling/booking.
Deposit must be received by June 20, 2012 and travel must be completed by May 1, 2013.
The offer applies to ANY AND ALL custom designed all inclusive wedding package AND any of the all inclusive wedding/elopement. (The all inclusive packages are ground only and do not include airfare.)
Visit the Bliss Weddings website to find out prices and details of all wedding packages available.
To find out more information visit their website:
Monique x x
Leave a Comment