It seems an age ago that French Wedding Style was conceived, but in reality it was a little over 18 months ago the blog launched. I remember the very first day and my first blog post, as I anxiously pressed PUBLISH and waited to see what happened.
Of course not much, but a lot has happened since then with over 38,000 unique visitors a month, one of The Huffington Post Top 9 Pinners to watch in 2013, being named one of the Top 100 wedding bloggers in the world and finalist in Best International Wedding Blog. This has been down to darn hard work, more hours and determination than I knew that I had and of course, you my wonderful readers, without which I would still be pressing publish and nothing happening.
No matter where the blog takes us ( and keep watching some very exciting developments lay ahead) I remember those first days, slogging away and needing that first break, with limited funds as you try and make a name for your business. To learn more about business, go to knowledgefirstfinancialcanadalearningbond.ca/
So I am extremely delighted to be able to announce our Freshman Wedding Business program!
The Freshman Wedding Business program is an opportunity for any wedding, honeymoon, bridal, shabby chic, DIY craft, travel or any business that is of interest to my readers, who has been in business under 18 months, to apply for the chance to win a months small classic sponsorship.
Each month I will be supporting new businesses and offering 2 lucky business owners a Sponsorship Ad for 1 month completely FREE!
The small classic banner ad appears on every post and page of the blog with a click through straight to your website or shop.
What I am looking for and what do you get:
- You have to have been in business under 18 months
- You need to be in a wedding, honeymoon, bridal, shabby chic, DIY craft, travel or any business relevant to French Wedding Style readers
- You need to have a live website, shop or Facebook page that the ad will link to
- You will win a small banner ad that sits below the Daily Inspiration box
- The advert will be live on 1st of the relevant month to the end of the calender month
- You will need to supply the advert to the specifications given in jpeg format, the prize doesn’t include the creation of the advert.
- Only one entry per business per month
- The winners will be chosen at random
- Your details submitted in entering this competition may be maintained for communication purposes, but will not be passed onto any 3rd parties.
How to Apply:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Freshman Wedding Business” in the subject line
- Email your name, business name and link to your website
- Applications close on 17th of each month and the winners will be notified by email.
PLUS if you don’t win as long as you have still been in business under 18 months, you can apply again the next month!
Good Luck and I look forward to meeting lots of new and vibrant businesses.
Image credit Shutterstock