Happy Monday and Happy February FWS readers! Evolution is happening here at FWS and we need someone very special to help create and develop our beautiful content from real weddings, styled shoots and editorial advice features. We are looking for a part-time freelance highly passionate and creative individual Editorial Assistant to start ASAP.
This is an ideal opportunity for anyone interested in the world of weddings (and you must love and know the FWS aesthetic), style, romance, travel and also would suit a Francophile or expat. This is a chance to work flexibly for an Award Winning wedding platform and drive the brand forward through your passion and skills.
The role is flexible work remotely, so you can be based anywhere in the world, for 20 hours per week (option to increase hours).
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Affinity for French Wedding Style aesthetic and love of all things French wedding (a must)
- Excellent writing and social media skills and an eye for wedding photography
- Laptop and fast internet access a must
- Self motivated, organised, creative
- Blogging experience within WordPress
- Working knowledge of Dropbox, Wetransfer, Zoom and Basecamp ideally
- Knowledge of blogging and online best practices, sourcing and crediting images, SEO
Want to join us at the award winning home of French weddings?
Send an email with the subject FWS EDITORIAL ASSISTANT to Editor Laura [email protected] including:
Date of birth
Website / blog URL (if you have one)
Social media links (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest)
Availability (days/hours per week)
- A brief introduction to yourself and your background
- Describe your personal style
- Links to any publications you have previously written for and are proud of
- What is your favourite post on French Wedding Style?
- List 3 reasons why you want this role and why you think you have the capacity to fulfill the role awesomely.
Please also include any other information you feel is relevant to your application.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Saturday 9th February
START DATE: Monday 18th February 2019
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.