I have some very exciting news to share with you today, as I am honoured to be partnered with at a brand new destination wedding show just outside of Paris – Rendez-vous!
Rendez-vous will take place on 15th and 16th of November 2014 at the beautiful Chateau Pontarmé, located just an hour North of Paris. The event is not your usual wedding show, but a chance to meet and discuss with a selection of handpicked providers the ideas for your dream French Wedding.
Whether you are planning a wedding at home and looking for that certain ‘French touch’ or are planning your wedding in France, the Rendez-vous providers will be available to meet and discuss your desires, in an informal and chic setting.
I have a fabulous competition to launch with the opportunity for one couple to win a set of tickets for Rendez-vous on 15th Nov PLUS a nights accommodation at a nearby fabulously French countryside retreat, Le Ferme de la Canardiere.
The prize includes entry for two to the show . You will be able to cross the moat and visit the show on Saturday 15th Nov and discuss your dream wedding with the suppliers.
It is a privileged to be involved in weddings and I will also be there on Saturday and would love to meet you! We can grab a coffee and a sumptuous pastry and I would love to hear about your wedding plans, you can pick my brains about your wedding queries or anything!
If you can’t make it to the show in person – don’t worry as we have runners up prizes of a fabulous basket of wonderful French products to be won!
To enter the competition simply email me and complete the sentence ” My dream wedding is ……..” – email email@example.com with ‘Rendez-vous Competition’ in the subject line.
Wedding Venue – Chateau Pontarmé
I am also super thrilled to be able to explore Chateau Pontarmé, a in XIIIᵉ century castle, that was owned for a century by the Lefevre family before being lovingly managed by its new owner Sarah.
The stunning Chateau is set in picturesque parkland and you even have to cross a moat, just like a real princess!
With multiple beautiful period rooms all set around a large courtyard, Chateau Pontarmé can provide the magical setting for your wedding day. The Chateau is just 2.5 hours from the Calais EuroTunnel, providing a really easy and accessible route for your wedding guests to arrive for your weekend wedding.
Or why not make a Parisian adventure of your wedding day, as the Chateau is just over an hour outside of Paris – so you could have a quick trip to visit the capital for some further romantic wedding images.
Terms & Conditions
- One entry per couple
- Entries must be submitted before 3rd November 2014 at 23:59 CET (GMT+2).
- Accommodation costs for 1 night included at a nearby French B&B, Le Ferme de la Canardiere.
- Travel and food costs are not included.
- Runners up prize of a basket of French products.
- Prizes include the elements listed above. Additional options are available to purchase.
- Prizes/Vouchers are NOT redeemable for cash.
- Winners accept that their names and images at the show will be used for publicity purposes.
- No cash alternative will be given in lieu of prizes.
- Your details submitted in entering this competition may be maintained for communication purposes, but will not be passed onto any 3rd parties.
For more information visit www.rendez-vous-mariage.com and don’t forget to enter!