This competition is now closed – Patricia Fletcher
Shoes, coffee and cocktail rings, these are some of my favourite things and so I am delighted to bring to you today a competition to win a handmade ring by the fabulous ladies at Delezhen.
One of the fabulous ladies behind Delezhen talks us through their ethos: “Creating art and finding a medium by which I could capture the overpowering beauty of nature has been my love and obsession from my earliest memories. Delezhen Collection is that passion realized. I searched long and hard for a medium by which I could not only exercise my desire to create but also be able to connect that in a collaborative form with others and there by build a connection with a person. “
All of the Delezhen pieces and colours are inspired by nature and it’s beautiful symmetries and asymmetries. Like the orchids and lilies Delezhen uses in many of their pieces, the jewelry is inspired by delicate feminine strength and beauty.
Every piece Delezhen create and every interaction they have is guided by the philosophy of combining delicate aesthetics and deep personal meaning. With every piece that is sent out, an invisible string is cast out and a bond is formed. A relationship can start with a wedding with personalized bridesmaid necklaces, then a piece to commemorate the birth of the first child, a birthstone ring for Mother’s day.These special human bonds are the truest reward.
If you are considering gifts for your bridesmaids then the Delzehen personalised birthstone jewellery, provides you with an elegant and personal way to thank your bridesmaids, with a cherished gift that they will always remember.
All you need to do to be in with a chance to winning the robes, is to leave a comment on the blog below and complete the sentence “I will wear my Delzehen ring to…………”
One winner will be chosen at random and the winner will be announced here on the blog.
Terms and Conditions…
- There is no cash alternative
- Only one entry per person via leaving a comment below
- This competition will end at 20th August 2013 at Midnight.
- The prize is for a Fuchsia Pink Chalcedony ring, Black Onyx Stacking Ring or a Green Onyx stacking Ring.
- The winner will be contacted via email from the comments below to find their ring size.
- The prize includes postal delivery.
- This prize is not refundable or exchangeable
- No returns are acceptable on this item
- Your details submitted in entering this competition may be maintained for communication purposes, but will not be passed onto any 3rd parties.