Twas the weekend before Christmas, when all thro’ the house. Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse – well apart from those like me trying to source the last minute presents and work out a Boxing Day menu!
How are your Christmas plans going Trulovers, are you all organised and sorted? Are there any Trulovers who are getting married over the festive season?
Although it maybe Christmas week and I do have some festive treats planned for you, fear not there will still be a post every day and lots of wedding inspiration over this festive week.
So why I am off to check my present list again, I will leave you a chance to catch up on the week in The Sunday R&R. In the spirit of Christmas and the colourful festive season, Monday started off with a fun wedding with bursts of colour explosion – read full wedding here.
Time to get all cozy for Inspiration Board Tuesday as I transported us off to a snowy log-cabin for some winter wedding ideas.
Get ready to swoon at the beautiful wedding dress for real wedding Wednesday, as Texas Jacqueline marry’s her Frenchman in Burgundy – read full real wedding here.
On Wednesday afternoon I launched a new competition for UK brides to win tickets to the London ExCel Wedding Show.
I have been waiting weeks to share Thursday’s post with you in the seriously delectable Choc Cherry Christmas Pud recipe from resident expert Cakes by Beth!
The last real wedding of the week was for all those travel lovers as we headed to South Carolina for a travel themed wedding entitled Come Away with Me – see the full real wedding and be sure to check out the vintage props for the photo booth!
Dreaming of visiting Paris? Then you don’t want to miss Saturday’s post where we caught up with Belle Bride Cassie who has just come back from her engagement shoot in Paris!
Elsewhere on the web:
- Such a delightful Paris wedding shoot on Style Me Pretty that has just a hint of retro
- Loving the sparkly winter wedding inspiration on Belle Amour
- Beautiful and elegant Paris inspiration shoot by One and Only Paris Photography
- Check out the origami bouquet in the 2 week wedding on Boho Weddings
- Iconic wedding blog Style Me Pretty is sharing our love of French Style weddings with another trip this week to France for a beautiful wedding at Chateau d’Alphéran
- Whether you are an entrepreneur, wife, mother or busy lady, the holiday season can feel like a lot of pressure, this heartfelt post from Annabel on Love My Dress put things into perspective
- A wonderful competition for one lucky couple to win a Valentine’s engagement shoot in Paris!
Coming up on the blog next week:
Have a wonderful Sunday before Christmas!