Do you have a submission that features fabulous French style? Then I want to hear from you.
Although I have featured many wonderful real weddings there are many areas where I am looking for submissions:
- Real life weddings in France
- Real life weddings from around the globe that have French style
- Wedding venues with your history and what makes you unique
- Engagement and love shoots from around France
- Honeymoon opportunities and offers in France
- Bridal wear and accessories with French inspiration or French designers
- French wedding experts with reader hints and tips
You don’t have to be a photographer to submit; planners, couples or wedding suppliers please don’t be shy. But before making a submission please gain permission from the couple and the photographer.
Real Wedding Submissions
In order that I can review your fabulous submission please send in:
- The couples name, date and location of wedding including area of France if relevant
- A selection of images 650px wide that show the narrative of the wedding, including at least one couple shot. Please do not send high res images.
- A narrative of the wedding and including any quirky details or wedding suppliers you would like to highlight. If accepted a full narrative will be required containing supplier details and links.
- Deja vu – to restrict this feeling can you let me know if you have submitted this to another wedding blog or it has been published before.
I am always looking for French wedding experts who can provide the FWS readers with tips and advice to enhance their wedding planning process. Please note that guest blogging opportunities are not a forum for promotional product or service posts as ‘sponsored posts’ are available to purchase.
For all submissions and guest blogger queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
French Wedding Style are also proud Editorial partners on Two Bright Lights and can accept submissions here.