This competition is now closed – the winner is Pam Robinson!
Bonjour everyone, I have the most delightful Rainbow Club competition to start off the week. The renowned Rainbow Club who have been designing and making silk wedding shoes since the 80s, have launched a new range of handmade veils and headdresses and are offering one lucky reader the chance to win one of their stunning bridal headbands!
Firmly established as one of the UK’s leading inspirational producers, all of their beautiful ranges are made in-house by Head of Design Diane Hassall. Diane has over 20 years experience including guidance from the legendary Jimmy Choo through to celebrity weddings and historical exhibits.
French Wedding Style – Photography Copyright © – Rainbow Club Competition
The Rainbow Club range of bridal headbands includes over 19 designs with hair combs, charming diamante headbands and vintage inspired wedding tiaras. All their gorgeous products come beautifully packaged and in particular look out for the stunning candy-stripped Rainbow Club boxes which contain the headdresses.
All you need to do to be in with a chance to win one of their bridal headbands is to leave a comment on the blog below and one lucky lady will be chosen at random. Don’t forget you don’t have to be a bride to be to enter, Rainbow Club beautiful headdresses would also be treasure for any evening out. Good Luck.
Terms and Conditions…
- There is no cash alternative
- Open to brides in the UK and Ireland. Rainbow Club will cover shipping costs.
- Only one entry per person via leaving a comment below
- This competition will end at 18th July 2012 at Midnight.
- The prize will be your choice from the headdress Rainbow Club range
- This prize is not refundable or exchangeable
- The winner will be contacted via email.
- The winner will be chosen at random from those who leave comments and the decision final
- Your details submitted in entering this competition may be maintained for communication purposes, but will not be passed onto any 3rd parties.
Good Luck everyone